Sonic Saturday? 8/1

Squidward

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sitting next to my buddy at the bar the other day, both of us wearing shorts. My leg accidentally brushed up against his. It felt good feeling that strong leg hair up against mine, so I did it again pretending it was on accident. I can't get this thought out of my head.

Alex can I ride with you?

You haven't taken me out for a nice dinner or anything yet. :(

Guest Removed

i am cooking myself steaks before i go eat sonic again..hell even the slussies taste watered down...

jason....walk it off man..just walk it off

Guest Removed

people show up, with a thermostat gasket for a sbf/302, and ill cook up filet menion (sp)

or ribeyes or what ever to your liking... cause i am stuck here and need a gasket :(

Edited by Removed

i chewed through the ropes and well one thing led to another... sorry about the broken window down there too

I'll send the hounds out shortly. There's a tiny GPS signaling unit somewhere on your person. I'm watching your location on my computer right now. There's no escaping. A band of paid mercenaries will be sent out into the area surrounding you. They are war-hardened and thirst for blood.

Good luck! :)