wtf?

2001ws6-500hp

I will go on record saying I am very happy that I didnt ban you.

Fail like yours is only born once ever 1000 years. I hereby dub thee...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Failander.jpg

That is more win than is legal in the state of ohio, I am going to have to turn you in sir...

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go on record saying I am very happy that I didnt ban you.

Fail like yours is only born once ever 1000 years. I hereby dub thee...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Failander.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA PERFECT

Yes his car is an immortal pussy magnet until he blows the motor, oh wait that already happened.

I wonder how big of trouble he got into with his boyfriend over the pussy magnet post?

He didnt literally call his car a pussy magnet... He just said it "pulled more pussy" than my zo6 :lol:

Which is not only funny from the car comparison standpoint, but from the childish idea that a 'car' is needed to get laid :lol:

He didnt literally call his car a pussy magnet... He just said it "pulled more pussy" than my zo6 :lol:

Which is not only funny from the car comparison standpoint, but from the childish idea that a 'car' is needed to get laid :lol:

I pulled plenty when I was in college rocking a beat to hell 1985 Cavalier STATION WAGON. I guess if I would have had his ride back then, I'd be elbow deep in poon.

I pulled plenty when I was in college rocking a beat to hell 1985 Cavalier STATION WAGON. I guess if I would have had his ride back then, I'd be elbow deep in poon.

lol cavalier station wagon.....nice.....

hi guise. whats happening in this threadz?

nothing really. some punk kid scared of a neon an claims every one hese talked to(which still has yet to post who he talked to) that i dont race :jerkit: lol yea i dont race and then he blew up his motor ahahahahaha

I think the only thing funnier than that, is that the OP is still in the Oven.
the mods even approved him an let him out... then he went an talked shit on othe forums about cr an brain knocked hmi back to the oven with a shit ton of -rep so he will never get out lol

You guys are probably giving to much credit to the pussy caliber in massillon.:p