columbus racing is garbage! dont join!

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigger question is who the hell is this guy and why is he so butthurt about CR.

Sweet tooth

ColumbusRacing IS fucking gay... Obviously the 10 or 12 deuchebags who bashed your intro post, also decided to get on LS1tech (many of them not having any business being on here because they are too broke to own a LS1 car) and bash your post.

Just stay on LS1tech... people actually talk about racing and working on cars, and there's a lot less buttfucking and cocksucking. There's a lot of good info on here so that's all you need.

So in closing, CR is a make believe place where pathetic, fat nerds can bash newbs and ban people. I just stick to being a stud in real life and things have worked out pretty good so far. If you saw some of these people in real life you would LOL.

bigger question is who the hell is this guy and why is he so butthurt about CR.

Sweet tooth

This is what kills me! Retards like this that hate this site and yet they come back. If this site pains you so much log out don't come back. Or if you want I will personally log you out forever.

Some people just need are scared to jump and just need a gentle kick to the back to help them off the edge...

This is what kills me! Retards like this that hate this site and yet they come back. If this site pains you so much log out don't come back. Or if you want I will personally log you out forever.

Some people just need are scared to jump and just need a gentle kick to the back to help them off the edge...

On a side note, why does every mod always threaten to "ban people" or place them on a "vacation"? Especially the new mods. Dont get me wrong this douche needs banned but .......................

Everytime I try to be nice I regret it, give shit to people, go out of my way, cut someone a break, fuck that. Every fucking time it just causes me more greif, fuck this cocksucker. I hope he pisses himself while sliding off the road, haha.

On a side note, why does every mod always threaten to "ban people" or place them on a "vacation"? Especially the new mods. Dont get me wrong this douche needs banned but .......................

Shut up, its called messing around.

Guest Removed
Jesus, I thought myspace and facebook created alot of drama. Apparently so does car forums.

:wtf:...like you didnt already know this...

please:rolleyes:

Don't really know what to say about all this. Maybe he'll do better on ClevelandRacing. :eek:

Oh...and obviously most of you have never been to Canton ... that would explain a lot.

I'm pretty sure that post was a joke. I think his name on here is Archie now.

Damn, I was hoping for some better reactions... Similar to the birth of a new supervillan.

Seriously though, everyone can admit that this site used to be a lot less restricted and therefore a lil bit more fun. Maybe we were having a lil bit too much fun?

Damn, I was hoping for some better reactions... Similar to the birth of a new supervillan.

Seriously though, everyone can admit that this site used to be a lot less restricted and therefore a lil bit more fun. Maybe we were having a lil bit too much fun?

The stud in real life line is what made me know it was a joke. I lol'd :cool:

Edit: Im not saying you are not a stud in real life, I'm just saying that was a funny line.

Oh...and obviously most of you have never been to Canton ... that would explain a lot.

I've been and from the parts that I vaguely remember, it seemed to be a lovely town, it was an excellent place to party, with near by convenient stores and a lovely hospital ER. Oh and I almost got mugged but, they must have lost interest after following my stumbling ass for a few minutes. Oh yeah, there were also a bunch of 19 yr old fags driving f bods. True story.

Guest Removed
I'm pretty sure that post was a joke. I think his name on here is Archie now.

Thanks

Erik