new to site

Guest reddevilrado

Guest reddevilrado
hey, I'm mike I'm new here. I joined hopin to find similar interests to what I have. i'm lookin forward to the summer drags at ntr.any other meets would be cool so keep us informed

Mike before you get flamed please read the sticky at the top about how to introduce yourself. We have a rep system here to keep knuckleheads out. Not saying you are a knucklehead but some guys on here can be brutal.

Hope you have thick skin ;)

He might be a good race for you with your 3rd gear MIA. :)

new one will be here monday. ups fails again. and tuesday evening/wednesday morning wont work bceause i have to work tuesday. however my dad got a new car so i can take his truck now. and we wont be in such a hurry

new one will be here monday. ups fails again. and tuesday evening/wednesday morning wont work bceause i have to work tuesday. however my dad got a new car so i can take his truck now. and we wont be in such a hurry

Time to do a 5.4 with 4 turbos.

Give me pictures, give me info on your life, are you married? do you have a 3rd nipple? Have you ever cried after you witness an innocent bug mash into your windshield at 100mph? Details Michael, details. Oh and i might not neg rep you if you satisfy my curiosity. thnxbi