Lightweight Performance Looking For Sales Consultant

LPFSTheFett

As some of you may know I started up my own performance shop, called Lightweight Performance. I am currently in the process of doing a lot of the buy-in's needed to start selling parts online and am looking for assistance.

Being that this position is productivity based, I will be offering a base pay plus a lucrative commissions structre. I project the right person in this position should make $75,000+/yr. I own a business up in Worthtington with over 60 employees and can assure you I take care of the people who take care of me.

Base Pay is $24,000/yr + Commissions + Cost on parts.

For now, work will be performed out of my company here in the Worthington Area, and this employee will have his own office to work out of.

I'm looking for individuals that have a general knowledge of cars and what it takes for them to go fast. I need someone that is willing to grow and be more then just average. I have no use for employees that simply want to make an hourly wage. Individuals that frequent race tracks, events etc.. is a plus. Obviously the more visable you are, the more you can sell.

My goal is to have a retail location with in the next six months!

PM me if you have any questions and want to setup an interview.

Best Regards,

Jason Fetter

Jason I am quite interested in this, I live right in old worthington 161 and 23 area, I believe I have a general knowledge of cars and how to make them go fast, as well as being a great people person as well. PM me with more details maybe we could meet up sometime and talk.

Thanks, Andy

i believe he does. theres a few people over at ADS i know that used to work over there, and a couple that used to be at ADS and now at CC. lol

Yeah people come and go finding the perfect fit for themselves! It's hard sometimes in a Call Center/Sales environment for people to get roots in sometimes.

with over10 yrs sles exp and alot of what your looking for is 75k the most i can make? im very sales and money driven. im looking for a triple win with a. being make the the customer happy b. make the company happy and then c. falls into place my paycheck is happy. so are u still looking to fill said position?

with over10 yrs sles exp and alot of what your looking for is 75k the most i can make? im very sales and money driven. im looking for a triple win with a. being make the the customer happy b. make the company happy and then c. falls into place my paycheck is happy. so are u still looking to fill said position?

There is never a cap. It's just what I project someone can make with a decent amount of effort. Obviously the right person wanting to go to events, wants to work more then 40 hours a week is going to make a lot more money. Our sales Manager(at Credit Consultants) is a perfect example of this. After years of trying to find the right person we have. He works 70 hours a week and is already making a ton of money.

Also, for all those that have sent me their resume's. I'm still going through those and will be scheduling interviews shortly. Been really busy with the other company, haven't had time.

Thanks!

Jason