my new expensive hobby

jermattak

me and my buddy went to has-been on a whim saturday! pm me your number and ill for surely hit you up. From what i hear, there is tons of riding around here.

btw, it was all slop, we didnt even bother with the trails, they dont maintain the motocross tracks either in the winter, mud+deep ruts=me dumping it twice, haha

so we stayed on the grassy parts and jumped shit...wish we could have done more, but itwas still worth it. I may not be the best, but i will try anything!

me and my buddy went to has-been on a whim saturday! pm me your number and ill for surely hit you up. From what i hear, there is tons of riding around here.

btw, it was all slop, we didnt even bother with the trails, they dont maintain the motocross tracks either in the winter, mud+deep ruts=me dumping it twice, haha

so we stayed on the grassy parts and jumped shit...wish we could have done more, but itwas still worth it. I may not be the best, but i will try anything!

I wreck all the time !!

that was V-day so I had to stay home and try on that day !!

That place has been dozed so many times it's down to the clay now and when it rains, it gets fooked up ! that's a blast when it's warm too.

PM sent

• 1 month later...