i think i got set up....has this happened to anyone?

Guest tbutera2112

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

heres the info that has been dug up for me so far

He has an upcoming jury trial in the Knox. Co. Courthouse for domestic violence and violating a protection order. He lives at xxxxxxx. He has the public defender so maybe he needs some $$ for a lawyer. He owes $300 to the court currently for last year's offense of assault. He's currently out on bond. It sounds like he likes to beat the **** outta his old lady alot. His arraignment is on 9/9.

sounds like hes trying to make some money to pay his court fines from last year before he goes to his arraignment

also shows that the address he wrote down for me is to a house belonging to someone else with the same last name...maybe his wife, idk....ive got a couple people gathering information....no matter how much info i get, theres not going to be much i can do unless i find somebody else who has been scammed by this guy

thanks for everybody who has been helping out

Get in a fight with your neighbor Mark about your dogs crossing the property line while his kids are out playing ... you'll be introduced then :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I know where Mark lives (on the corner of my road and your road maybe?). Our dog doesn't go outside without one of us with him because he has been known to bite strangers. It seems like quite a few of the people we've met that live nearby are jerks. I know there has to be some decent people that live around there.

He lives in the first house on the right when you turn onto Hampshire, just past my parents property. His kids were out in his woods one day playing, our dog Coco ran 20ft past the property line and barked at them. Mark made a big stink and called the Sheriff. There's been a general hatred toward him from my Dad since then. Otherwise, everyone else I know of that lives around there have always been nice?

He lives in the first house on the right when you turn onto Hampshire, just past my parents property. His kids were out in his woods one day playing, our dog Coco ran 20ft past the property line and barked at them. Mark made a big stink and called the Sheriff. There's been a general hatred toward him from my Dad since then. Otherwise, everyone else I know of that lives around there have always been nice?

That's the one I thought you meant. I haven't met them. Our neighbor kid was always an ass but he's moved away since he graduated from hs and it's a little better now.

damn where was the court info found? i looked in to mtvmunicple and knox co municple court and didnt find shit......

what about going up and following him around maybe catch him doing it to someone else?

its not odd that he does it away from his area if so, so noone prob knows him

month ago knox co sheriffs caught a couple breaking in a houses, turns out the ppl would drive from cleveland to columbus every day driving off side roads and exits lookin for houses where ppl were at work breaking into them and stealing valueable things only but never did it close to cleveland guess they started at belleville clear down into delaware area....cop that told me bout it thinks they were selling stuff on CL and on way to meet ppl they would also be casing places, they never found any of the stolen stuff far as he knew couple weeks ago but couple did admit to doing it at bunch of houses

Guest tbutera2112
damn where was the court info found? i looked in to mtvmunicple and knox co municple court and didnt find shit......

what about going up and following him around maybe catch him doing it to someone else?

its not odd that he does it away from his area if so, so noone prob knows him

month ago knox co sheriffs caught a couple breaking in a houses, turns out the ppl would drive from cleveland to columbus every day driving off side roads and exits lookin for houses where ppl were at work breaking into them and stealing valueable things only but never did it close to cleveland guess they started at belleville clear down into delaware area....cop that told me bout it thinks they were selling stuff on CL and on way to meet ppl they would also be casing places, they never found any of the stolen stuff far as he knew couple weeks ago but couple did admit to doing it at bunch of houses

me following them is a bad idea...my truck sticks out majorly