Looking for a basic tech position starting October

6 Speed S4

I'm graduating UTI here October 2nd. I'll be moving back to Columbus so I'm going to need a tech job of some sort. I'll have a 2 year associates degree, I'm taking 4 ASE tests in November. Doesn't really matter what what type of position it is just trying to get my foot in the door.

Let me know whats available if anything.

Thanks

I know Stewart Auto Sales in Pataskala is desperate to find techs. I spoke to Don (I guess he's the service manager) last Friday and he seemed really anxious that he needs two people, an experienced tech and an oil guy, ASAP. They're top two people put away 120+ hours every two weeks or something like that. If someone needs a job, give them a call.

ok wow stay on topic dickheads the man obviously is about to graduate(so alreaddy spent the money on schooling so no turning back.) so he obviously is needing/wanting a job in this field... so eatheir help the kid out or gtfo of this thread.

ok wow stay on topic dickheads the man obviously is about to graduate(so alreaddy spent the money on schooling so no turning back.) so he obviously is needing/wanting a job in this field... so eatheir help the kid out or gtfo of this thread.

What he said!

• 4 weeks later...