what to get wife for b-day?

smokin5s

so next week is my wife's 31st b-day... we are already going on vacation next week for her b-day and I bought a car for her this week (not for her b-day but just cause her old car is a POS) so what should I get her for her b-day? obviously with all of this spending for other things, money is pretty tight, but I want her to open something from me...

what ideas do you guys have?

Guest tbutera2112

yea...shoulda got her the car on her bday!

go to meyers jewelers and pick up a gold rose...easy gift, lasts forever, woman loves it

rose coated in glass and lined with gold... $50 or something

Guest tbutera2112
thanks dickwad, I wasn't talking about you... I was talking about everyone else telling me to put my dick in a box ;)

take her to a movie and put your dick in the bottom of the popcorn bag

Guest Melanie
If money is tight get something sentimental. Those type of gifts are the best and tend to not involve much money if you can get creative enough. Maybe something that reminds her of how you met, first date, a favorite toy when she was a kid... The harder you think the more she will love it. Don't go for cliche stuff like roses. Anyone can do that. Its especially going to be hard to top the car and trip if you do something generic.

If money is tight get something sentimental. Those type of gifts are the best and tend to not involve much money if you can get creative enough. Maybe something that reminds her of how you met, first date, a favorite toy when she was a kid... The harder you think the more she will love it. Don't go for cliche stuff like roses. Anyone can do that. Its especially going to be hard to top the car and trip if you do something generic.

Lameeee, you obviousily don't have any idea what women want....