what to get wife for b-day?

smokin5s

Get her a new husband that wont ask a bunch of weird car guys what to get for someone that you have known way longer than any of us...

Since you wanted serious here you go...

Get her a nice dress, take her to get her hair and nails done, then take her to dinner in her new dress. Feed her foods she loves and 2 glasses of wine. From there take her to your hotel room. Fix her a bath and place 5 candles in the bathroom (be sure they are the kind that do not explode). Take 6 roses and put the rose pedals in the bath tub along with bubble bath from bed bath and beyond of the scent she likes the most. After taking her hand and walking her into the tub pull out massage oil. Rub her back and neck while soft music plays in the background. Do this for about 15-30 minutes. Then leave and let her enjoy the bath for about 20 minutes before taking her out of the tub and drying her off. Next apply lotion to her entire body while throwing in kisses every 30 seconds. Afterwards lay in the bed, hold her and listen to soft music while cuddling and telling her you love her. Finally, give her a heart necklace, bracelet, or some other girly trinket and say something cheesy to make her cry.

Or you can just piihb...

Edited by V8 Beast

Get her a new husband that wont ask a bunch of weird car guys what to get for someone that you have known way longer than any of us...

Get her a nice dress, take her to get her hair and nails done, then take her to dinner in her new dress. Feed her foods she loves and 2 glasses of wine. From there take her to your hotel room. Fix her a bath and place 5 candles in the bathroom (be sure they are the kind that do not explode). Take 6 roses and put the rose pedals in the bath tub along with bubble bath from bed bath and beyond of the scent she likes the most. After taking her hand and walking her into the tub pull out massage oil. Rub her back and neck while soft music plays in the background. Do this for about 15-30 minutes. Then leave and let her enjoy the bath for about 20 minutes before taking her out of the tub and drying her off. Next apply lotion to her entire body while throwing in kisses every 30 seconds. Afterwards lay in the bed, hold her and listen to soft music while cuddling and telling her you love her. Finally, give her a heart necklace, bracelet, or some other girly trinket and say something cheesy to make her cry.

Or you can just piihb...

HAHAHAHA I Was reading this and was like damn hes good, think im falling in love. either way what type of stuff is she into? Most girls love coach, juicy,prada purse's !!

Or you can just piihb...

will you marry me.........................

Or you can just piihb...

i think i just got a boner

Or you can just piihb...

will you marry me.........................

+1

You should write romance novels. :lol:

I tried buying her a dress a few years ago.... that didn't work out too well... when you don't know your wife's dress size and you get the wrong size you are screwed..... too small, they feel fat, too big they think you think they are fat...

Guest Melanie

That is the most amazing thing I've ever read on this forum. Probably in my entire life. I would give anything for someone to treat me like that. Your woman is extremely lucky to have you.

That is the most amazing thing I've ever read on this forum. Probably in my entire life. I would give anything for someone to treat me like that. Your woman is extremely lucky to have you.

obviously you missed the PITB comment

It's because he's gay. That whole giant paragraph of sensitive crap with a Monsterous exclamation point about butt secks, what further evidence do you need?

if you want to make her happy do this. get home early before her on a day she works late. run her a hot bath with bubble bath with roses and candles around the tub. have rose pedals on the floor going into the bed room. when she gets home call me give me your address and leave.

jk im sure any women will be happy as long as you try and it comes from the heart. not ours yours lol.

if you want to make her happy do this. get home early before her on a day she works late. run her a hot bath with bubble bath with roses and candles around the tub. have rose pedals on the floor going into the bed room. when she gets home call me give me your address and leave.

jk im sure any women will be happy as long as you try and it comes from the heart. not ours yours lol.

LMFAO! WIN!!!!

Guest Melanie
Guys take note... as you can see from the womans responses that plan is a win!

I've been married for 10 years.. how else do you think I get my wife to sign off on $5k+ in car mods each year without complaining ;)

He speaks the truth. That stuff will get you everything.