Anyone going for a ride today?

Radio Flyer1647545514

Sounds boring as hell.

Been on the highway once. Not a lot of fun.

Sorry for your shitty day.

youll get used to it. honestly i feel safer on the freeway cause one can sneak out from side streets. jsut take it in paces youllget used to ti in time. goodluck man. post up on the weekends when peopel arent working im sure come would go cruise. also check out ohio riders they usually have cruises or hard rides going on

You don't even know the half of it. I have a 2 hour ride up to Toledo to look forward to tomorrow NIGHT, all highway...FML.

GO TO the tpony an buy a cruise control unit or gert one of those 10 $ parts that go on your bar an you jsut rest your palm of your hand on it so you don thave the grip the throttle. itll take the edge off

GO TO the tpony an buy a cruise control unit or gert one of those 10 $ parts that go on your bar an you jsut rest your palm of your hand on it so you don thave the grip the throttle. itll take the edge off

I was talking to Hoblick the other day and that's exactly what he said. I might have to do that tomorrow morning.