Here comes the Fiat guy

Mad.Matt

You will get positive rep from me, for sure. Although be warned dude, there isn't a whole lot of real racing on this site.

X1/9's are awesome, btw.

i totally love autoxing an some roadcoursing (if i can afford it) but drag racing is still RACING.... so in another works you suck ha

OK, so if I told you I also owned an 86 Mustang SVO 2.3 Turbo would I get any mo' props?

Ya, I'm logging onto this forum to sell Fiats... lol.

That Acura powered car does not belong on a racetrack it belongs on the street kicking some

Mustang or WRX ass.

-M

• Upvote 1

OK, so if I told you I also owned an 86 Mustang SVO 2.3 Turbo would I get any mo' props?

That Acura powered car does not belong on a racetrack it belongs on the street kicking some

Mustang or WRX ass.

-M

ahhh root on here will love you if oyu posted pics of said poopstang. hes an admin as well(grannnnny points)

but if you do decided to want to promote your buisness/sell pm

formulized here VV he can set you up goodluck have a good one

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=1

Mustang or WRX ass.

-M

I would give you twice the props if I could. The 2.3 Turbo is one of my favorite engines of all time.

K20 swap is tits. Very different than the cookie cutter stang and camaro. Very cool.

Just to let you know they will give you an infraction for posting in newb threads. Now nobody can say I wasn't nice at least once today. :D

those cars are so gay.....welcome though, withholding to rep to make sure youre not just here to spam or sell stuff

MUST PAY TO ADVERTISE

-M

:rolleyes:

most wait till theyre outta the oven

Edited by Wagner

Welcome. My best friend my senior yr in HS had a black one. I was driving a Triumph TR7 at the time. We, of course, became good friends because of our unique little cars. Nobody around where we lived were familiar with them. It didn't take much work to them to beat other cars of the time (Late 80's early 90's) and we usually made a little change on the weekends.