Here comes the Fiat guy

Mad.Matt

Do you know of any decent x 1/9 for sale that have a good body. Motor can be blown or whatever.

Dunno if I should answer as I just got bitch slapped a few posts back. We may or may not have a few clean rollers w/o title, one clean one with title at our shop. They may or may not be getting use at the current time and it would be nice for one to be in possession of someone else with interest. You may or may not want to contact us.

Mad.Matt@midwest-bayless.com

614-784-8870

• Upvote 1

Matt, if you intend on selling things on here as a business, you will need to contact Formulized about becoming a sponsor. It's cheap, and you get a banner ad at the top, along with some other perks. Until then, you may want to keep it to PM.

Dunno if I should answer as I just got bitch slapped a few posts back. We may or may not have a few clean rollers w/o title, one clean one with title at our shop. They may or may not be getting use at the current time and it would be nice for one to be in possession of someone else with interest. You may or may not want to contact us.

Mad.Matt@midwest-bayless.com

614-784-8870

Cool i will be in touch with you here soon.

I for one would like to see the FIAT with the Honda motor sprout a turbo and an I/C.

Welcome to the site

If you get a chance bring your ride up to SUPERFLY (located in Akron, Ohio) at the Spaghetti Warehouse on any Sunday around 7pm. We have one giant cruise.

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

Those X1/9s have awesome rollover protection for a targa top, anybody that resurrects cool oddballs like that deserves some props. Surprising amount of TR7 love on here, apparently CR hearts the wedgemobiles... I wanna see another hot rod Yugo like the 1.5L racer I saw a few years ago...

Hey Sean, did Dave ever get some A/C in the office? Iceman sez hi.

Matt,

Welcome to the site. I had a 1979 X-1/9 I bought new at Segna and it was my first autocross car. Great cars. I continually keep my eye open for a 1.5L FI car. One of these days I will make it over to your shop.

Nice swap with the RSX motor. How much weight did it add?

I assume you are doing the Runoffs this year?

Rich

OK, so if I told you I also owned an 86 Mustang SVO 2.3 Turbo would I get any mo' props?

Ya, I'm logging onto this forum to sell Fiats... lol.

That Acura powered car does not belong on a racetrack it belongs on the street kicking some

Mustang or WRX ass.

-M

WRX huh?

I've got a stock 03 with just an exhaust wanna race?

• 3 weeks later...