Wrecked pics from another site

wnaplay1647545503

If that doesn't work you could talk to some of my clients (I work in disability determination) that have had motorcycle wrecks. Many of them lost limbs to road signs. You're sliding, it's fine, then here comes mister "stop ahead" sign and the post doesn't give, your femur does... Bye bye, mister leg... Nice to know you...

I still ride, but I have a LOT of respect for things like this. About the deadliest thing to encounter on a bike is a guardrail. You hit it low and you're lucky to just lose an arm or leg and bounce away from it. You get tossed on top of it and it'll eviscerate you, guts everywhere. If you haven't already, look at some of these common roadside features and imagine having your body thrown into them at a high rate of speed. Bet you'll be more leery of dragging knee on the street or street racing the guy on the V-Max after that.

every time I thought about buying a bike someone I know gets hurt. After Kenny I will never buy one unless I move to the country, then maybe

Shit happens in the country also so don't think that will save you. People are more careless when they think (I'm the only person out here). I lost a friend back in May riding out in the country when a truck turned head-on into us. The driver said he was swatting at a bee and never saw us...

Shit happens in the country also so don't think that will save you. People are more careless when they think (I'm the only person out here). I lost a friend back in May riding out in the country when a truck turned head-on into us. The driver said he was swatting at a bee and never saw us...

Plus when i am in the country you always see people driving in the middle lane of a 1 and 1/2 lane road.

This is the reason I sold my bike years ago. I knew eventually something bad would happen.

I never once carried a passenger...I didn't want the responsibility. My wife isn't one to tell me what to do, but she has made it very clear that she doesn't want me to ever get a bike. I am totally cool with that (still have my quad, and she has one of her own, so good enough).

I just told her I need an Aerial Atom some day to fill in for a motorcycle. ;)

Guest tbutera2112
He manned up pretty well over this, never tried to pass the buck and toughed it out for the girl, kudos for that

i love how the girl was in the ER for 8 hours and this dude never left her side, despite his own injuries that he was not being treated for, and yet she still wont even talk to him....she coulda put some gear on, she made the choice not to....but to completely stop talking to the guy seems a little much....its not like he dropped it on purpose and then went to the ER leaving her bleeding on the side of the road

every time I thought about buying a bike someone I know gets hurt. After Kenny I will never buy one unless I move to the country, then maybe

how's that going to be any safer? You still have to deal with people who don't pay attention while driving, deer and other animals, gravel on almost every turn, etc. Bikers go down all the time out here in the country for those reasons. If anything it's more dangerous out here in the country.

i love how the girl was in the ER for 8 hours and this dude never left her side, despite his own injuries that he was not being treated for, and yet she still wont even talk to him....she coulda put some gear on, she made the choice not to....but to completely stop talking to the guy seems a little much....its not like he dropped it on purpose and then went to the ER leaving her bleeding on the side of the road

X2. I could see being upset but damn, that's a little much.