Kids...

Main3s

Fuck kids these days. At 24 I never thought I'd be saying that but what the hell has happened!? Were we that bad at ages 11-16 years old!? Behind my hose is a field, then about 100 yards or so is a playground for a school. I let my 4 dogs out back tonight and see these kids come up to the fence and start kicking it getting the dogs worked up. So I walk out back and tell them to knock it off. 2 minutes later they're back only this time they're poking sticks through the fence at the dogs (The dogs being smarter then the children just stayed back). Well this shit just pissed me off (my Doberman just died last week so I'm a little sensitive right now)...Don't fuck with my dogs! :mad: So I walk back to the fence and yell at them, they backed up about 15-20 ft and tell me to fuck off... :wtf: So I lost it. I hopped the fence, pick out the oldest looking boy and chase his ass down. Grabbed him by the arm and told him to say it again. The other little bastards just ran of yelling "I'm tellin the cops!" I tried to find out where the kid lived because the only thing I could think to do was drag his ass home and tell his parents. But then I realized the situation I was in... 1. He was 15 years old... I'm 24, I should know better. 2. If I did take drag him home what would really happen? His sorry ass parents would probably just yell at me. So I said screw it let him go and told him not to come around here again. I'm just waiting for the cops to show up at my door for abusing a child, but man WTF is going on. At 15-16 I could never tell a grown person to fuck off especially if I was the one causing shit. Anyway that is all Rant/

Cliffs:

Neighborhood kids mess with my dogs

I told them to stop, they came back with sticks

I called their bluff hopped the fence and grabbed one

I realized It was a loose loose situation and let the fucker go

Came in the house and made this post because I'm home alone.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam thats a shitty suitation. if there is anext time jsut call the police stating these kids are trying to cause harm upon your animals(poking with sharp sticks can hurt a dog) an then wait. also take pictures next time they are there so you have proof

just grab a video camera next time and video tape it as its your witness, then call the cops, show cops the video and once you figure out who they are the police should take care of the rest. Heaven forbid though had they have been bitten trying to provoke the dogs then the parents and the cops would be all over the place.

Shitty for sure. Not sure I'd post it up on the internet though :confused: I agree that next time you need to get video. Hell, get him to sucker punch you so you can press charges. Just don't hit him back. Odds are you can get him to make a move pretty easily. Edited by TTQ B4U

dam thats a shitty suitation. if there is anext time jsut call the police stating these kids are trying to cause harm upon your animals(poking with sharp sticks can hurt a dog) an then wait. also take pictures next time they are there so you have proof

just grab a video camera next time and video tape it as its your witness, then call the cops, show cops the video and once you figure out who they are the police should take care of the rest. Heaven forbid though had they have been bitten trying to provoke the dogs then the parents and the cops would be all over the place.

The CPD wouldn't do anything if I called them, they’d show up an hour or 2 later. I'm sure that even with video they would really envestagate (sp) :rolleyes: I’d like to think that something could be done, but lets face it, probably not goanna happen.

Then the dogs hop the fence, they bite the kid(s), then the dog has to be put under, you're the next Michael Vic, and you go to jail. OH, and the parents sue you.

Yep, that's what gets me. If I tell them to stop but they keep messin around and one sticks his hand in the fence and gets bitten, now I'm the one whoes in trouble.

Privacy fence will be going up very soon.

Shitty for sure. Not sure I'd post it up on the internet though :confused: I agree that next time you need to get video. Hell, get him to sucker punch you so you can press charges. Just don't hit him back. Odds are you can get him to make a move pretty easily.

Not woried about that really. I never beat the kid and I probably held him for a whole 30 seconds, but what ever, I'm pretty sure I scared the hell outta all of them. That kid I got looked scared as hell, I really doubt he would have swung on me. The look on their face when I jumped the fence said it all. I'm just waiting for my house to get egged or something now... :nono:

But what gets me is that kids would do that in the first place.

Now is the perfect time to become the creepy dude.

Start talking to trees. Yell at birds. Make them think you are the craziest person to walk the planet.

Then after they think you are crazy.

Enjoy the beautiful weather and clean any firearms you own outside on a table.

• Upvote 1

Start talking to trees. Yell at birds. Make them think you are the craziest person to walk the planet.

Or... Act like you are picking up dog poop and eating it. The kids dont have to know its chocolate and peanuts melted into a pile ;)

Couple strands of electric fence on the outside of your existing fence oughtta teach em a few lessons...if that doesn't work, I'll sell you 2" air cannon. Load it up with a Dixie cup full of airsoft BBs...won't break skin, but it'll hurt like a motherfucker...or you can use paintballs full of indelible dye.

Guest Removed
THAT is a felony (without the proper paperwork) you fucking Ginger....

KillJoy

yeah but nothing say get the fuck out of here and never come back like coming out of your house screaming and letting off a round or too. there pants will have a reason hanging below there ass.

Find a bigger kid and pay him 20 bucks beat on the ones causing the problem...

this...

:funny: best idea ever!!!! +rep!

Or... Act like you are picking up dog poop and eating it. The kids dont have to know its chocolate and peanuts melted into a pile ;)

You mean that's not a melted snickers bar that I was eating... :barf: