Good Rebuilt Transmission Places?

wagner

talk to rob, he has a trans guy who may be able to fix yours instead of buying a new one

I already have and I am trying to find a better deal for him to put in the car. I have found a place out in AZ that has a rebuilt tranny with the converter and a warenty for $1,600 shipped.

There is another place that I contacted and waiting back on a quote and what the offer.

Guest tbutera2112
ill talk to my gfs dad and see where he got his trans and if its only for fords...got a new trans for his dually for $1200 shipped with a warranty, ill let ya know either way

I looked at that option but these transmissions are known for their problems. My concern is that I will be putting a time bomb in the car that has on warenty.

Ditto. I need a honda tranny as well but certainly dont want to take the chance of buying a $1200 used POS. Maybe you can get us a 2fer deal.

If you find one, let me know as well. I want to try and find a cheaper one as well.

I found a place out in Arizona Millennium Transmissions. After some quick research there did not seem to be any complaints out there against them or known issues.

Jasper seemed to be pretty pricey and you have to go to one of their installers. I have no interest to take it to them