Fastest LSX in central ohio?????

koolrayz

ray u want a piece with the low 9s setup so far on 9lbs boost or the meaner setting. 15lbs and unknown 8s at trails? im still debating the 15lb spring

im gunning for a 8.90s pass with the 9lb spring i think i can get it there. need to get the new converter in soon.

Ray did the track get worse or temps get hotter. Seems like each pass got alil slower and slower. Just wondering. Still badass man. Your car is coming along and really moving now. Congrats on the badass times.

There in reverse order I was getting more aggressive with every pass. It was the first time I have been out where everything worked, The new two step was the final piece of the puzzle.

The 9.34 was leaving 3600rpm 6psi

9.18 was 3800@8psi

9.03 was 4000@10psi

The last pass was when the track went away. I peddled it twice and the ass end kicked out and I said fuck this and coasted it out (i did not post that slip :) )

Once I have the 330' were I want it I will start leaning on it with the boost.

Matt I want everything you got ;)

Edited by koolrayz

im goin to change the converter need to test it out any way. and the new carb setup.

Ray what rear gear do you run and what rpm at the trap??

right now im on 3.90s and sliping past the converter with 32" slick. i turn about 6800 at the trap and shift at 7000. im thniking of changing gear. i have 4.56s but i think evan with a tight converter they wont go 160 at 7000. im thniking of goin to 4.30s. to get back the 60ft.

That's what I am talking about.

Matt I know I want a piece of that truck ;)

!0 sec 93 Bring the nitrous bottle and lets play

I would love to but its running to damn consistent right now to change....until the track went away i went 10.36, 10.37, 10.38 a 10.40 lifting at 1000ft a 10.44 with some tire shake. Went to the last 12 cars in bracket 2 but had to run after the fucking jet car and spun...slaughtered the guy on the tree too was so pissed.