new to the site

Guest greggerz

Guest greggerz
hey. i have an 01 sentra se. woo!! right now its pretty much stock. just an intake and the little cheap stuff like that. recently ive been looking around looking for a forum to just talk about cars, and im thinking this is the one. ill post stuff eventually. i dont have a ton of time for the computer any more. i have a full time job at Advance Auto Parts.

Eek, you are headed for some serious fail. Get some pics up, try typing sentences, and you may just get out of here.

This can be a great forum by the way, with some real good car guys so it'll be worth cleaning up your posts.

EDIT: Oh and be ready to get flamed.

$75 I'll come take pics of said car and post you an intro that will get you +rep and love here on CR. Otherwise, you will likely be eaten alive by the big dogs.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/116915492/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

hey. i have an 01 sentra se. woo!! right now its pretty much stock. just an intake and the little cheap stuff like that. recently ive been looking around looking for a forum to just talk about cars, and im thinking this is the one. ill post stuff eventually. i dont have a ton of time for the computer any more. i have a full time job at Advance Auto Parts.

How are you going to talk about cars on a forum if you do not have time for computer and can't post any pics up? :bs:

i dont have a ton of time for the computer any more. i have a full time job at Advance Auto Parts.

seriously? i don't care what kind of car you own, but if you post up that you don't have time for the computer, yet want to join an internet car forum to learn/talk about cars---that just doesn't make sense. post pics or this will not go well for you