Question for the ladies of CR

Guest Melanie

Guest Melanie

What do you do when your boyfriend/husband says TERRIBLE things about you on the internet? Especially when they make fun of you for getting upset because "it was a joke"?

IF YOU ASK ME, THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD NEVER BE SAID ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT TRUE.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo busted...

well i know that alot of peopel come on here to vent a joke after they jsut got in a tiff with the other half... so you have to know there just trying to vent or make a joke to try to get them in a better mood.... so yea they might of said it but 99% of the time they dont mean it, an since there "men" an men dont share there feelings they probably make fun of the suitaion as a way to share there frustrations3

lol mabey?

You should withhold sex from him because that is the correct response for a woman to do to her man. Then later ask him to do something and/or buy an item so you can "have sexy time again". This gives me another reason that prostitution should be legal because it happens all the time to married people.

You would think none of you have mothers by the responses I see in here.

My answer... There are only a handful of woman that post here. Wrong forum for a real response. Would have been easier to send pm's to those 9 woman that post and avoid the other 400000000000000 macho men.