Milla Jovovich - AKA The Chick from 5th Element NAKED!!!

KillJoy

She is hawt but, no nekidness so.... meh. The other chick had her bush out dude, fucking sluts.

theres a couple out there...i remember seeing a few screen shots from a movie she did a while ago.

nekidness or not, i think shes hotter in her clothes in those pics than that other chick naked in black and white.

theres a couple out there...i remember seeing a few screen shots from a movie she did a while ago.

nekidness or not, i think shes hotter in her clothes in those pics than that other chick naked in black and white.

We didn't ask for your opinion :D

Guest tbutera2112
Don't know how I missed this one. She is so damn fine it make my balls ache. I'd drink a gallon of her piss just to see where it came from.

i happen to think she is one of the ugliest women alive...her body is nice (i guess...ide hit it...but its not great...ugly tits/nips, way too skinny, you can count her bones...and her ass you can see a huge bone right above it like her ass is almost non existant..), but shes definately a bagger...one of my all time most hated celebes, right after paul walker.

i happen to think she is one of the ugliest women alive...her body is nice (i guess...ide hit it...but its not great...ugly tits/nips, way too skinny, you can count her bones...and her ass you can see a huge bone right above it like her ass is almost non existant..), but shes definately a bagger...one of my all time most hated celebes, right after paul walker.

I always thought Pauly Shore was the most hated celebrity...LOL

I first saw her in Fifth Element and I was humping the TV like Mini Me humping the laser. That wild orange hair, crazy band aide outfit, nipples that could cut glass, and a snatch so juicy and golden it would make Adam Lambert go straight.

And YES, I would poop on her chest too ;-)