DTM open 24/7 for your Dyno Tuning needs

DTM Brian

Just got a call from a couple members of CR needing a little tuning on their cars. I told them to come on over to the dyno and we would get them taken car of.

I remember 4 years ago when Dr. ZO6 (Tilley) had his cobra. He called me at midnight wanting to get on the dyno and at 1:00 am we were making pulls.

For those who have busy work schedules and personal lives during normal business hours. Give me a call and I will get you in regardless of the time or day. :)

brian is fucking awesome... talked to him at 930 and he was at the shop at 10.. there are not to many shops around that would do that for you. now if we can just get domino's thats 1/2 mile down the street to get us our food right the first trip and under 2 hrs we would be golden.

brian is fucking awesome... talked to him at 930 and he was at the shop at 10.. there are not to many shops around that would do that for you. now if we can just get domino's thats 1/2 mile down the street to get us our food right the first trip and under 2 hrs we would be golden.

dude i had to wait for a pizza for 4 fucking hours. :mad:order a pizza at 8pm and get it by mid night.

:rolleyes: