Track Day and Wedding Pics

wagner

No problem guys glad you enjoy them. I am really starting to enjoy the whole picture thing. It is really cool to see the smile on a person's face when they see a great pic of their car.

Deep down all I am is a person that loves anything loud, fast, and dangerous.

Taking pictures just lets me capture that one fun image at a time :)

Speaking of putting smiles on people's faces you have no idea how happy this shot of me raping Christian made me :D (even though we ran the same time, lol)

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/IMG_3822.jpg

Edited by Littleguy

Speaking of putting smiles on people's faces you have no idea how happy this shot of me raping Christian made me :D (even though we ran the same time, lol)

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/IMG_3822.jpg

Im an old man. I don't actually see the green till about 5 seconds after you do. ;) lol Actually, you can tell I wasn't even launching yet. lol Had problems with that each pass. :(

Can't wait to go through all these pics. Thanks for taking the time to snap away, man.

I am pretty sure he was top qualifier so don't think it turned out to bad.

Anything that is "hybrid" meaning a motor from a different manufacturer is ruined to me. Just my opinion and I really don't care what he qualified, especially since he didn't win.

Anything that is "hybrid" meaning a motor from a different manufacturer is ruined to me. Just my opinion and I really don't care what he qualified, especially since he didn't win.

Hey we all have opinions the car was sick either way. There was another mustang there that was a primer car that left wheels up but did not do to well after the NASA launch I think he hurt the car.

Hey we all have opinions the car was sick either way. There was another mustang there that was a primer car that left wheels up but did not do to well after the NASA launch I think he hurt the car.

That was Pete Ricarts car. I think the guys at Trails suck him off everytime he is there. It's really disturbing. He was running the black Fairlane in the big tire class as well.

That was Pete Ricarts car. I think the guys at Trails suck him off everytime he is there. It's really disturbing. He was running the black Fairlane in the big tire class as well.

Ahhh would make sense why they were using the same pit crew.