3G : What Grinds Gearhead's Gears!

Guest Removed

Rob can save anything. Look at my car. I'm just glad you are ok Alex. Oh and Rob I thought Trails was 1/8 mi.

should have let me fix that valve cover mod of yours. then trails could have been 1/4 for you.:bangbang:

damn lancaster built cars :rolleyes:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, this is my fucking rant thread.

lets talk about fucking dumb ass shit.

letting off 1/2 track on a good pass...well thats dumb and gay. this goes for a few of you.

and buying a china bay pit bike, and the frame snapping in half, only for me to fix it, and then you test riding it, and going across the parking lot full steam, and smacking a curb going end over end is just fucking dumb.

see pics for proof!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_3651.jpg

:gtfo:

i will add to this as i think of more

It sounds like you are a good candidate for a Lawsuit.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

excuse me? :confused:

care to explain how other people being retarded is my fault?

Who's property was it on?

What wavier of liability was signed?

Who was the "host" of the "fun".

I am just saying..... good times can go wrong in an instant in the hands of an asshole on the wrong end of his stupidity....

;)

KillJoy

Who's property was it on?

What wavier of liability was signed?

Who was the "host" of the "fun".

I am just saying..... good times can go wrong in an instant in the hands of an asshole on the wrong end of his stupidity....

;)

KillJoy

property across the street, behind the church. a good 1000ft from my lot

waiver for trespassing ..nice try but no

random people showing up, to go ride on property thats not mine. dont sound like much of a host to me

stupidity has everything to do with it. i cant fix stupid. i can fix the bike tho

stupidity has everything to do with it. i cant fix stupid.

Bitch please..... lawyers sue anyone and everyone for anything.

You seem to have a "free standing" pass on this site to come and ride at your place. That could leave YOU liable for stupidity if anything came of it.

I am not saying you are wrong or doing something bad. I am just saying what COULD happen. If nothing more, it should just be a thought in the back of your mind as to whom you "invite to tresspass".

;)

KillJoy

Edited by KillJoy

Rob, killjoy is more than right in the eyes of a court. Not to mention contributing to a minor being hurt. Dont shoot the messenger just keep it in mind. And theres nothing to say Alex's parents wont see things as black and white after they are told they must spoon feed alex for the rest of their lives.

Bitch please..... lawyers sue anyone and everyone for anything.

You seem to have a "free standing" pass on this site to come and ride at your place. That could leave YOU liable for stupidity if anything came of it.

I am not saying you are wrong or doing something bad. I am just saying what COULD happen. If nothing more, it should just be a thought in the back of your mind as to whom you "invite to trespass".

;)

KillJoy

at my place yes, but once he leaves my place he is on his own. its not my fault if he takes his off road vehicle down morrison rd.

Clearing things up, we are not planning on taking any legal action towards you Rob. My parents don't see it as your fault at all.

im sure they understand your a dumbass. so yeah. i didnt figure you was anyway.

and everyone knows when they come out here, its cool to go play. but you are riding at your own risk.

yea im fine...i was looking down at my phone for a second because i thought it beeped and i didnt see the curb coming up..i was doing about 30mph and SMASH...triple clamp is snapped, bike is fucked....but the weld still held where he fixed the frame for me!

ur a fukin idiot

ok, this is my fucking rant thread.

lets talk about fucking dumb ass shit.

letting off 1/2 track on a good pass...well thats dumb and gay. this goes for a few of you.

+1, I don't care if I get the boot or not. If i'm in a good pass, I ain't liftin for nothing shy of an explosion! :bangbang:

Its gonna have enough nos to blow the welds on the intake manifold...

I hate it when people call it nos instead of NITROUS.