3G : What Grinds Gearhead's Gears!

Guest Removed

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats being from Grove City have to do with anything? And I never mentioned you swinging on Brians nuts. I was refering to being a ford nut swinger. And my fail body busted your nut stains ass more than a few times.

Steve, being from GC means that you are automatically dumb. I'm not from GC originally but grew up there, so I guess that makes me dumb too :). You get that issue taken care of?

I was trying to make fun of fastn the furious, but apparently im not good at that.

That's why people say NAWSSSSSSS

See this example:

A notch with 9 bottles of NAAWSS!

you drive a supra and talk about "nos"....you sure you didnt star in f&f?

HAHAHHAHAHA

Whats being from Grove City have to do with anything? And I never mentioned you swinging on Brians nuts. I was refering to being a ford nut swinger. And my fail body busted your nut stains ass more than a few times.

yeah, ..oh thats right.once (you are from GC, cause racing me once, but you recall a few).and you asked for cars and the hit.you spraying and me on motor.got me by a fender. and your car did. but it sure wasnt you behind the wheel now was it. maybe you should take care of the driver mod first.

You get that issue taken care of?

no, i think he still owns a f body.

Dave being a chemist means he runs a meth lab in GC. Everyone knows that :)

QFT.

If i need the driver mod why dont we get in my car and go pass for pass for 50 bucks ????? and my car at most at the time only had longtubes. NO SPRAY

BBF vs LS1 with LT's and i dont get something ???? :gtfo:

run what you brung

and only LT's my ass. i guess the lid and cat back and shit dont count either huh :rolleyes:

or the fact joe stood right there and told me you guys just put a cam in it.

i guess its all good since i was the one to drive away paying the tickets that night huh. :rolleyes:

run what you brung

and only LT's my ass. i guess the lid and cat back and shit dont count either huh :rolleyes:

or the fact joe stood right there and told me you guys just put a cam in it.

i guess its all good since i was the one to drive away paying the tickets that night huh. :rolleyes:

If you are refering to the night that we were on frank rd yes joe was driving my car cause i was on my bike but the cam was not in the car at that time.... and it never has had a catback you fucking idiot ... so i guess your pussin out on 50 bucks pass for pass ?? PLUS its your own fucking fault that you got pulled over not mine.

If you are refering to the night that we were on frank rd yes joe was driving my car cause i was on my bike but the cam was not in the car at that time.... and it never has had a catback you fucking idiot ... so i guess your pussin out on 50 bucks pass for pass ?? PLUS its your own fucking fault that you got pulled over not mine.

your the one that did the burnout in front of him moron.

and yeah im talking about the night on fucking frank rd you fucking douche canoe. thats the only time i ever raced your car.

funny joe stood right there and said " it got a lid and a cam, and hasnt been tuned yet.

which i replyed, " well im still fighting a carb issue" cause that was right after i got the car, and was still fighting the kentuckyed 750 carb mod:rolleyes:

waiting .......... come on we all know your on CR 24/7 ..maybe if you got off the fucking computer you wouldnt need to hire some help....

is that all you got...really? please. im damn sure joe could have rode the bike.

waiting .......... come on we all know your on CR 24/7 ..maybe if you got off the fucking computer you wouldnt need to hire some help....

You sir are among the reasons I hate living in Grove City.

Now you say he is on 24/7 yet you just went for a triple.

Now in defense of a guy who works on cars all day, maybe at the end of the day he wants to relax instead of work on his car.

Think about it, sounds like you suck balls all day, now at the end of the day do you really feel like going home and pleasing your boyfriend?

Now you will get all butt hurt by this post, and come back with something witless only a Camaro owner could come up with.

Now before we get there, NO I am sure my car is not faster, however I am not sure I care.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest tbutera2112

Now in defense of a guy who works on cars all day, maybe at the end of the day he wants to relax instead of work on his car.

Think about it, sounds like you suck balls all day, now at the end of the day do you really feel like going home and pleasing your boyfriend?

Now you will get all butt hurt by this post, and come back with something witless only a Camaro owner could come up with.

he will reference you swinging on robs nuts...probably me too for posting this..it will be epic...wait for it!

Now before we get there, NO I am sure my car is not faster, however I am not sure I care.

hey I drive a camaro and laughed when I read this post... it was full of greatness and you should publish a book...