3G : What Grinds Gearhead's Gears!

Guest Removed

Trails friday night ??? of course i will pay even though i wont have to... just make sure you take a shower before you get in my clean car

No. here is the thing. rather unfair to ask me to just jump in a car you have been driving for years. really dont matter tho. i would just prefer some seat time in the car first hand.

Why u runnin a 750 on a 460 my 355 wouldent run with a 850. wow U always talked like ur mustang had 700hp at least

what part of reading owns you? it had a fucked up carb on it when i got it. a week after that it had a 830 race carb on it.

I hope he knows its a six speed

i know his car is a 6 speed, here is the challenge i'll put out there for him.

me and him in back to back pass's, both of us driving cars, that neither of us have drove before.(its only fair) and all of the cars have to be sticks.

so

1. 3 different cars, one pass each driver.

2. each pass counts for $50 per pass.

3. none of the cars can be a fox body or a f body.

4. cars must be stick shifts.

this is the fairest challenge in the history of the internet. it's only fair for a driver challenge to be tossing both drivers in cars they dont know.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok how we going to get three cars to race? Oh and I forgot about that night on frank until you had mentioned it. I was in some trouble with my licience and Joe wanted me to race you but I said no but gave him the keys so he could race my car. That night my car had a cutout and that was it. Dont know why you think he said it had a cam but im sure you heard the car run so you should know it didnt.

You sir are among the reasons I hate living in Grove City.

Now you say he is on 24/7 yet you just went for a triple.

Now in defense of a guy who works on cars all day, maybe at the end of the day he wants to relax instead of work on his car.

Think about it, sounds like you suck balls all day, now at the end of the day do you really feel like going home and pleasing your boyfriend?

Now you will get all butt hurt by this post, and come back with something witless only a Camaro owner could come up with.

Now before we get there, NO I am sure my car is not faster, however I am not sure I care.

Well good old guy i dont really care what you have to say either. Guess Grove City is a horrible place to live but i dont get it.

Ok how we going to get three cars to race? Oh and I forgot about that night on frank until you had mentioned it. I was in some trouble with my licience and Joe wanted me to race you but I said no but gave him the keys so he could race my car. That night my car had a cutout and that was it. Dont know why you think he said it had a cam but im sure you heard the car run so you should know it didnt.

if im sure we can get this done at the next track day.

the night on frank rd is what we have been talking about this whole time. which is the only time my car has ever raced your car. im still trying to figure out all these other times you speak of.

joe was standing there talking about a cam, weather it was in the car or not i dont know. but you keep changing the story, i know the car had a lid on it. and you even said LT's. now its just a cutout.

like always, i was just out to have a good time on the streets. your the one getting all pissy on the interwebs over it.

wow. reading must own me. cause last i checked i told you my 355 wouldent run with anything less than a 850 and i ran it with a 950. and you just upgraded your badass ford with a 830 from a 750. damn that thing must have been making at least 350 hp. wow! ill give it some credit maybe it made 351hp the fastest car you own is your truck! tell me im wrong

slow vette. you know there are other places to live than grove city. and we dont have any room for slow vetts. so get out. now! um Now! I always love it when someone complains about a place they live but are too big a pussy to move. and grove city is way better than columbus. and there are plenty of fast cars in grove city just most on the board are too slow to catch them. Now what!

ZMAX

wow. reading must own me. cause last i checked i told you my 355 wouldent run with anything less than a 850 and i ran it with a 950. and you just upgraded your badass ford with a 830 from a 750. damn that thing must have been making at least 350 hp. wow! ill give it some credit maybe it made 351hp the fastest car you own is your truck! tell me im wrong

and do the math for a 460ci engine that spins to 5500rpm?

how high you spinning the 355?

and the smallest carb on my current motor is a 1050.

you are wrong...and?

slow vette. you know there are other places to live than grove city. and we dont have any room for slow vetts. so get out. now! um Now! I always love it when someone complains about a place they live but are too big a pussy to move. and grove city is way better than columbus. and there are plenty of fast cars in grove city just most on the board are too slow to catch them. Now what!

he dont own a vette no more.

last i checked orient wasnt grove shitty.

orient is good place too. im not a fan of columbus. just living there.

Rob does your for run right now and you can race it if not then the fastest thing u have is your truck and im right.

and he said he lived in grove city not me.

and the 1050 sound right. i dont care if a 460 revs to 4500. if its makin power a 830 is deff too small. and i shifted the 355 at 7400-7800. and the math shows a 830 would be perfect. but it wanted more id bet it went faster on a 1050.

Edited by Mattsv8

orient is good place too. im not a fan of columbus. just living there.

Rob does your for run right now and you can race it if not then the fastest thing u have is your truck and im right.

and he said he lived in grove city not me.

and the 1050 sound right. i dont care if a 460 revs to 4500. if its makin power a 830 is deff too small. and i shifted the 355 at 7400-7800. and the math shows a 830 would be perfect. but it wanted more id bet it went faster on a 1050.

well the old motor was a 8.5 to 1 slug. thats why it loved the spray, and it lived on a 250 shot for over 2 summers, but it had issue from the dumbass's that put it together before i got it. the new motor has alot more head flow, and a much bigger cam and its a 14.5 to 1 motor. hell i should try my 1150 on it, but the 1050 is spot on with its current tune.

and you know as well as i do, it dont matter what size carb they say should be on it, the only way to know what is going to make it happy is trying a few different setup's. and trying to bring up the fact my car is sitting in the corner dont mean shit. everyone knows why its sitting. and when it does go together, not like im going to tell anyone.

well it should run better than before.

so who was shutting down at half track and whay does it matter. ?? i know i was. trying to go slower than 10.000 so i would run 1/8th and hit the brakes hard. but i dont have my chute mounted yet, or window net plus i need a door bar and 8.50s cert and license. but it did go 9.19 on the only 1/4 pass.

my motor is 8.4:1 and pump gas. and 357" we will race when yours is done.

No I was jumping in and stating that the guys who say, no 4 years ago when we raced my car didn't have anything done, and that rabbit ran across the road, and I smoked you like 35 times. When the reality is one race, and your car did have shit done to it.That is what I normally encounter in Grove City. I did not say it was a terrible place to live. Oh and I know he is not from GC. Just an arguement I love. My user name is Solo Vette, not Slow Vette. I build my cars for all around performance, i.e. turns, repeated braking, and enough power to balance out.

I shut down half track, that was kind of an inside thing, and there were several reasons for this.

By the way your truck is bad ass.