fs/ft 1996 honda civic coupe

D-Ramey

Im selling my 1996 honda civic Hx coupe with 77,000 miles on the clock and 177,000 miles on the title that state non "ACUTAL MILES". all general matenence has been performed. oil changed every 3000 miles with syntethic. Has lowering springs on newer si struts, cold air intake, stainless header, short shifter, all new bushings, tie rods ball joints, rebuilt transmission new stage 2 clutch, new drilled and slotted rotors and new pads, good tires, car runs and drives great. the check engine light just came on and the code is for an 02 sensor. this car has been adult driven and taken care of. call DANNY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY 614-805-5868 I WAS ASKING$3,600.00 obo ABOUT 2 MONTH AGO on criagslist but everyone on there dont have money or wanna trade u there old beat ford truck...lol so for u guys on the forum 3,200 obo. im open to trade on motorcycles 01 or newer NON CARB. not dirt bikes, and other hondas that equal the same value and or have a dohc swap..... body is in pretty good shape some imperfections but its a 12 year old car your looking at. this thing is perfect to get around in to and from work. $15-20 dollars fills up the tank and your good to go, GRAB THIS WHILE YOU CAN. the perfect project car for the tuner, or daily driver for the commuter. CAR SOLD AS IS

PROBLEMS.....

O2 SENSOR EASY FIX

WINDOW OFF TRACK

HAS 2 DIFFRENT SETS OF RIMS ON THE CAR NOW THAT ARE NOT BALANCE IT CAUSE THE CAR TO SHAKE ALITTLE ON THE FREEWAY BUT I HAVE THE OTHER TO STOCKS I CAN PUT ON AND IT SHOULD SLOVE THE PROBLEM...

Picture008.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

11712313cZZZZZZZZZ8ake1c0260beec414.jpg

1171fb130ZZZZZZZZZ8akf2671439248d19.jpg

11c1f412bZZZZZZZZZ8ak29d58fde1b421a.jpg

Edited by D-Ramey

Saw it sitting next door to the gun club. Looks pretty clean from the road. Gotta get those wheels all the same whether steelies or the aftermarket ones...

ur right i wish i had all 4 rims...i do have all four steelies