Good excuse to call of from work

armin922

Funerals always work. Their last minute decisions that usually cannot be disputed. However I believe that gives you bad karma. I always like the " I have something I need to take care of and I am very sorry" excuse. Sincerety is the key and best if done in person. Lack of details usually makes the person feel that the need for taking the time is genuine.

easy photoshop a doctors excuse, i have a few that i edit lol, then change the phone number on it and get a cheap little $10 prepaid cell phone add a voicemail that says doctor so and so is away from the phone blah blah blah and put that phone number on the paper. Give it to said employer and bam problem solved. I have done this for years hasnt failed yet

Guest tbutera2112
easy photoshop a doctors excuse, i have a few that i edit lol, then change the phone number on it and get a cheap little $10 prepaid cell phone add a voicemail that says doctor so and so is away from the phone blah blah blah and put that phone number on the paper. Give it to said employer and bam problem solved. I have done this for years hasnt failed yet

holy shit lol

I sense that you live multiple lives.

Brilliant!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!

lol nice I did something similar with fake doctors notes but never the cell phone.

I need to try that sometime.

Guest tbutera2112
What doctor does not have staff answering phones? If I was your employer, google and common sense busts you in a heartbeat. Your employers must be fucking stupid.

he works in a call center with a shit load of people...i doubt they even check at all

What doctor does not have staff answering phones? If I was your employer, google and common sense busts you in a heartbeat. Your employers must be fucking stupid.

you would be surprised actually my grandpa used to be a doctor at mount carmel east and it would always go to his voicemail. He did have a secretary but if you try to call the doctor directly then you get the voiceamail hence the doctors phone number on the doctors excuse. This has worked countless times for many other people. I used to sell them hahaha

Don't they have a request off form that he could have filled out? Why don't you spend some time trying to get another co worker to cover the shift instead of speading time trying to think of excuses. Just seems like an easier way to get it done and keep your job.