what spring/shock?

STEVE-O

I am looking to get some shocks and springs for the z but am unsure what to get... I want something that will help me hook at the track and dont care to much if it lowers the car etc..

what is a good setup knowing in the future I will also be getting lca's etc...

To get it to hook at the dragstrip? and still be able to drive it on the street?

Leave the springs alone, shocks you'll get a ton of opinions but something adjustable.

Go ahead and replace the parts that flex first, LCAs, torque arm, sub-frame connectors, they'll make a big difference on a stock car. You might be surprised to know how many cars run stock shocks and springs, or you can go to a QA1 set-up.

Making the car handle is a totally different thing, the above is assuming you intend on taking your street car to the strip.

your nailed it scott... this will only be driven seldemly on the weekends and at track days... so street ablility is not a high concern...

sweet... looknig more into also It will mostly be a highway car so I dont think the struts etc are going to hurt me to much at all... I will look into lca,s adjustable bar, and some subframe connectors...

And I think I found my shortblock I want to get next season... :) but that is far down the road