yuengling run - 9/20/09

evan9381

ill be heading to PA tomorrow. i know its last minute, but if anyone wants any yuengling, let me know in the next day or two. remember - you can only get cases in PA.

since im working all day (i cant get on CR at work), you can paypal me $, or if you see this soon enough and can meet me in westerville (schrock/state area) between 9a and 4p or near easton (morse/sunbury) between 415 and 445, you can bring me cash. after 445-5pm, im on the road

$22 cash, $23 paypal

if you do paypal, please do it by like saturday night or early sunday morning, as i will probably leave by about noon, but it could be slightly earlier/later. would hate for someone to send me $ after i leave and not get some.

paypal is evan938@hotmail.com

my cell if you want to meet up with me is 614-374-7741. if you could, send me a text if its 9-4 since i work in a call center, i usually cant answer my cell...i have it on me though and i can usually get a text reply out in a couple of minutes...i can give you directions then and just take a quick break to meet you in the lot to get $

and for anyone who may be new here, im sure quite a few members can vouch for me the last time i brought back like 14 cases about a year ago

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/beer2.jpg?t=1224369788

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/beer1.jpg?t=1224369788

im sure they would...its a big beer store...nothing else.

i walked in last time like "do you have a fork lift? im gonna need A LOT of beer"

unfortunately, they didnt, so i had to get a flatbed cart like at home depot, and move from a pallet to my cart, 14 cases of beer, manuver it out the small door and down a ramp, and then load all of them again into the car.

fun times.

nope...not too late...checking everything one final time before we hit up the buffet for breakfast then the beer store and back home

anyone else, sorry...i wont have internet until i get back to columbus mid afternoon

ill get in touch with those who ordered to schedule pickup

Hey man, didn't hear from you. hope i didn't get overlooked?

you had the 2 cases of porter, right? i got you.

ill be home tomorrow night by about 930 if you're able to stop by. give me a call on my cell. im real close to easton, morse/sunbury area. if you know the area, im in the neighborhood behind evan's automotive

street pilot - got your case of traditional lager. same deal, give me a call. im usually not home til later evenings (930+ish), but im also up until midnight-1am most nights, so if you want to come over a little later, thats fine with me

Wow, the Yeungling underground never ceases to amaze me. I know some guys that do the same thing, coordinate their trips to PA to bring in a ton of Yeungling. I like it fine, but don't get the fascination unless you grew up in PA and miss drinking it. It's good, and inexpensive, but not exactly the nectar of the gods. Still, when you like something that is hard to get, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Years ago I used to have my buddy in NC bring me Texas Pete's hot sauce. Now I can buy it wherever, but back then it was hard to get. I still have him bring me some Cheerwine off and on, just because I can't have it otherwise.

Good luck.