WTB Kids Booster Seat for Car

TTQ B4U

Anyone here have something like this photo that they are no longer in need of?

Please Reply to post, or just PM / email me with pic and price. Thanks!

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-5691880reg.jpg

Those are not legal next month, you must have a full back seat now, and the law is 8 years old or 4 foot 9 inches, there is not weight qualifying anymore. Big lots has the full back ones for $30 I think, we are going today to buy 2. I have one of the one you have a pic of for my nephew. Now we have to replace it.

Those are not legal next month, you must have a full back seat now, and the law is 8 years old or 4 foot 9 inches, there is not weight qualifying anymore. Big lots has the full back ones for $30 I think, we are going today to buy 2. I have one of the one you have a pic of for my nephew. Now we have to replace it.

UPDATE:

Ben, don't worry about replacing your seat. I just drove over to the OSP Location near my home (2855 West Dublin-Granville Road) and they came out and reviewed our setup and it's fine.

The booster can be either the one I pictured or one with a full-back. Either one is fine. The law just requires they are in a booster that lifts them off the base of the seat in the car so the belts fit properly.

Edited by TTQ B4U

http://www.reviewonline.com/page/content.detail/id/515419.html?nav=5008

Yes I was mis informed on the seat, but the law I am correct on, starting Oct 7, fines will be given starting Apr 7th.

Tim I never liked the seat you have pictured because the only thing that keeps the belt from going across a kids neck is that little piece of nylon. If you have kids you know kids don't sit still in their seat, my nephew would lean left or right playing around and come out of the shoulder belt. The high back seats help prevent this. For $25 I am going to replace mine. I am tired of yelling at the kid to "sit right in the seat."