87 Grand National GNX for sale, 9 miles...

Fubar231

It's been on sale forever

and IMO represents a complete and total waste of one of GM's finest cars. that car should have been in the hands of a loving owner that would have at least put it on the road.

to each their own. me, I'll never store a car like that just to keep it as is.

Guest tbutera2112
9 miles on the car, already has rust on it :nono:

where?

**edit, if you mean the surface rust on the underside stuff like the swaybar etc, thats pretty much unavoidable unless its coated somehow...when we got my engine back from being cleaned, surface rust started on the outside of it within a day...everythings gonna have some surface rust...kinda like rotors get rusty if you dont drive the car for a few days

and IMO represents a complete and total waste of one of GM's finest cars. that car should have been in the hands of a loving owner that would have at least put it on the road.

to each their own. me, I'll never store a car like that just to keep it as is.

car was bought as a investment not as a driver.

Agreed if I had the money to pick it up I would make sure it was no longer the lowest mileage GNX.

I would be concerned driving it. Who knows what condition all of the seals, gaskets and what-not are in. Sitting for 20+ years w/o being lubricated, moved or used cannot be a good thing.

KillJoy

I've run into cars like that before, and most of the time they will last about a month on the road before EVERYTHING starts to leak.

I've run into cars like that before, and most of the time they will last about a month on the road before EVERYTHING starts to leak.

Agreed.A buddy of mine bought a Impala SS with really low miles and started driving it and the rear main,valve covers and rear end started leaking every where.Having a car like that and not driving it is like marrying a supermodel and not sleeping with her!

Len Immke has one too for a crazy price. Hmmm... I just went looking for the ad and they dropped their price. This spring it was $250k. Now a mere $105k. 678 miles and the window sticker isn't on it.

http://www.immke.com/used-inventory/vehicle-details.htm?vehicleId=e7344173404638240073a35cf75b6be2

It makes me wonder how many GNX's have under 1000 miles on them.