Abandoned/Closed Gas Stations

Fiji ST

Man these are all over the place. Any certain characteristic details your looking for such as older deserted ones like in a desert or just any old run of the mill closed gas station?

I would prefer one that is more run down/has been closed for a while. But if i have to, any gas station that's empty and closed will hopefully work out for what I am looking for.

It's not closed, but there is a neat old gas station in West Bedford Ohio off of TWP 51 and SR 541 in Coshocton County.

That would be cool, but that might be too far of a hike for me tomorrow.

This one's kind of out of the way but...

There's one at Buckeye Lake. Take 70 east and go south on 79 (exit 129A). Take the left at the stop light (4th ave) and it's on the corner of the intersection across from the Wendy's. I don't know what the restaurant was. I'm going out there at some point.

Guest tbutera2112
Can't get on my Photobucket right now. Try the Firehead Studios site and see if I have anything up there. If not, search for my old posts in the Pics & Vids section regarding the '82 Supra.

in your PB i clicked the album "Supra Pics" and i dont see anything with a gas station???

71S @ 62, the exit south of the 665 Grove City exit, there is a old BP. Its got grass growing up threw the driveway and shit. I dont think it has pumps anymore though.

This one looks promising. If I am at the right exit, there's two gas stations right across from each other, with a used car dealer inbetween them, right?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=harrisburg+pike,+grove+city,+ohio&sll=39.825051,-83.13303&sspn=0.015787,0.038581&ie=UTF8&ll=39.826587,-83.13965&spn=0.001973,0.004823&t=h&z=18

Guest tbutera2112
You have to go through the regular front pages, it's not in an album. I got lazy. :p

didnt see it there either....unless its the one i posted in this thread, but that didnt look like a gas station, and wasnt of the 82