Seems like a good deal...and what timing!

TimTaylor751647545500

2 osu usc tickets - $250 (osu stadium)

Date: 2009-09-21, 10:11PM EDT

I have two tickets to this weekends game that i dont need. i want to sell them for 250 or best offer. they are section 19C row 15 and they are right on the 40 yard line. No id required. please e-mail me with your offer.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/tix/1386145899.html

email sent

Hello,

This seems like a really good deal, but I'm curious to know if you would be able to take any less for the tickets. I know this is supposed to be the marquee game of this season, but after spending a lot of money last week going to Cleveland to see the OSU/Toledo game, I'm a bit low on funds. I'd really like to see this game in person, so is there any way you could work with me on the pricing or any other forms of payment you'd take?

Thanks in advance,

-Tim

People are insane asking that much for a pair. It's really funny, my gf is on an email list for all of the vet school. She will get emails coming in of other students selling their tickets for face or maybe like $10 premium. She will get about 10 of those, then all of a sudden, some chuckledick will send out an email selling 1 student ticket for $125.

Morons

People are insane asking that much for a pair. It's really funny, my gf is on an email list for all of the vet school. She will get emails coming in of other students selling their tickets for face or maybe like $10 premium. She will get about 10 of those, then all of a sudden, some chuckledick will send out an email selling 1 student ticket for $125.

Morons

I think you may have missed the point of this thread. Take a look again at what game they are selling the tickets for. Then go check out OSU's schedule.

I think you may have missed the point of this thread. Take a look again at what game they are selling the tickets for. Then go check out OSU's schedule.

No I didn't. I was just ranting in general after going through trying to buy a ticket.

response

Hi,

I would be willing to take as low as 220 for the tickets. As for any other form of payment I doubt it, but I'm interested to see what you had in mind. If you can do 220 that would be great, but also send your offer with alternative payment forms please. I look forward to hearing back.

Rob