Forza 3 Demo hit XBL Today

Fubar231

Guest tbutera2112

downloaded it

amazing game...im pissed that theres only one track!!

easy mode is crazy easy, and expert mode is insanely hard...and you can customize each setting etc....its pretty cool...graphics kick ass, and i like that you cant just zip past every car easily like most racing games...you actually have to set up lines and plan stuff

i didnt play forza 2 for comparison...the only racing games ive played lately were need for speed most wanted, and need for speed pro street

im uber excited cause once fz3 comes out ill be able to play with rob again :)..... his dam kid is ` taking away all my alone time with rob hahaha

LOL ... I don't have any alone time with Rob either. Hopefully my kid is sleeping come snowboard season.

and i like that you cant just zip past every car easily like most racing games...you actually have to set up lines and plan stuff

Welcome to the wonderful world of sim-racers.

downloaded it

amazing game...im pissed that theres only one track!!

easy mode is crazy easy, and expert mode is insanely hard...and you can customize each setting etc....its pretty cool...graphics kick ass, and i like that you cant just zip past every car easily like most racing games...you actually have to set up lines and plan stuff

i didnt play forza 2 for comparison...the only racing games ive played lately were need for speed most wanted, and need for speed pro street

lol wow yea your going from not realistic at alll to a simulation mmm

gonna get it tonight

LOL ... I don't have any alone time with Rob either. Hopefully my kid is sleeping come snowboard season.

Welcome to the wonderful world of sim-racers.

haha its cool as long as i get one trip out of you but imm more concerned witht eh late night racing :) i miss beating on you muahaha

I just played it for about an hour. I like it a lot. Definitely stepping even closer to gran turismo territory.

I can also say the collisions, especially head-on, are waaaaaay more realistic ;).

im still going to walk you around the road courses lol...

ill be on forza 2 tonight if any one wants to freshen there skillllllzlzlzzzzzz

I would go play it, but I am having trouble playing anything but Arkham Asylum right now...

i HAD that problem about 2 weeks ago, that game kicks ass!

The Forza 3 demo is AMAZING, not the demo so much as what you can see id there for the release next month!

The game is fucking gorgeous, it puts FM2 to shame, they squeezed soo much more out of the 360 this time around.

Point-to-point hill climbs, and drag racing is back, yay!

i HAD that problem about 2 weeks ago, that game kicks ass!

The Forza 3 demo is AMAZING, not the demo so much as what you can see id there for the release next month!

The game is fucking gorgeous, it puts FM2 to shame, they squeezed soo much more out of the 360 this time around.

Point-to-point hill climbs, and drag racing is back, yay!

Rob an I were on chat playing for like 45 minutirs lol

Game is ahhh amazzzzingggggbim so excited!!

when you guys play each other online, what settings do you use? everything turned off? manual w/ clutch? i need to know what to practice on...because im definately no good on it

When it was myself, Paul, J.R., and some others regularly on Forza 2 we tended to have everything off. However some people complained about not being able to use auto-tranny so we changed that, people also complained that highpower RWD cars were too hard to drive because traction and stability were turned off when we raced. I'm not sure how we're going to treat that now. Probably allow traction, but not stability. I'm not really sure, what do you guys think ?

My preference would be:

Manual only

Braking Line Only

Traction Control

ABS

Edited by sol740

I can't believe you faggots like this game, it's fuckin gay. Nowhere near simulation standards even with everything turned off.

Did u turn off all the assists? The demos got stock slow cars its also if u have athe assists on it'll make it seem boring tuern them off.

paul, when i get this game i will actually have a working forza game, so im finally gonna destroy your ass lol

Dyeaaaa just like u said on forza 2...

When it was myself, Paul, J.R., and some others regularly on Forza 2 we tended to have everything off. However some people complained about not being able to use auto-tranny so we changed that, people also complained that highpower RWD cars were too hard to drive because traction and stability were turned off when we raced. I'm not sure how we're going to treat that now. Probably allow traction, but not stability. I'm not really sure, what do you guys think ?

My preference would be:

Manual only

Braking Line Only

Traction Control

Everything else off.

When ever I was. Host ide do

choice manuel

F8orce off line

Force off stability control

Force off traction control

Choice for abs

Woooo

Did u turn off all the assists? The demos got stock slow cars its also if u have athe assists on it'll make it seem boring tuern them off.

Dyeaaaa just like u said on forza 2...

When ever I was. Host ide do

choice manuel

F8orce off line

Force off stability control

Force off traction control

Choice for abs

Woooo

yea but if you remember, my game kept freezing up and i never even got to race you with my camaro lol.