Newbie Here 06 GTO

PGH STEELERS

My mother use to live in Bethel Park, Pa and I used to go there alot. Thanks for the good feed back. Hope to see you at a meet some day.

Cool. I use to go out down that way a good bit when I was working in Pitt last year.

Come to Cars and Coffee next Saturday. Wear your Steelers gear. :)

is it normal to have over 400hp and run a 12.6?

absolutely, that is the new norm. my cadillac has over 400hp and probably runs a 16 or 17 at least.

name me a new car that has 370-430hp and reliably runs faster than 12.6, and i will name 5 that don't

is it normal to have over 400hp and run a 12.6?

I would probably chaulk that up to driver error. I've only done this for about 1 year and only have about 20 plus runs. My goal would be 12.3 or .4. I can't be consistant with a manual. Hopefully after some years under my belt I might be able to be consistant?

Thanks, she does need a little bit of work though. I need to redo the interior and get the motor reworked. The motor on the Bird has 103,000 miles on it. The Bird stills fires right up and drives true and straight, surpricingly. Thanks and hope to meet some more people.

P.S.

I have noticed alot of people from CR that are in the Westerville area. Would like to meet up with some, some day.

P.S.

I have noticed alot of people from CR that are in the Westerville area. Would like to meet up with some, some day.

Cars and coffee is coming up. I've only been able to get my arse up once or twice though so let's just say it happened and that I was there :o