Full Time Work For Wife

wagner

My wife is still looking for full time work. She does not want to do the Medco thing I think because of the night hours and Chase won't contact her back.

So if you have a hook up somewhere or work at Chase and can get her resume in the hands of an actual person that would be cool.

I really want her to get something so I don't have to sell the Trans Am :(

has she applied at

hunnington, starkmaster an littleguy both work there pm them mabey they can help

verizion, phil an brian carter work there ask for some help cracker

alliance yea i dont know who works there but they always seem to be hiring

like i had mentioned before?

If you stop giving me infractions for speaking the truth then maybe i will!!!!!!! LOL i kid i kid, but seriously, does she have any experience as a secretary?

Heh if you play nice I won't have to hand those damn things out :)

I don't think she has been a secretary before but has done a lot of the stuff that a secretary would do i guess.

Wagner, what kind of experience and what type of work is she looking for?

She has her degree in Behavior Science from Ohio State. As far as experience she was the Front Desk Manager at the Urban Active in Hilliard, she worked at Sears Hardware selling paint and tools, she has worked at another health club and now works at Bath and Body part time.

It is pretty much a lot of customer service based stuff. She is really looking for just about anything full time that does not deal with sales.

go to alliancedatasystems.com > careers > advanced search > columbus ohio

there should be a customer service position still posted online, might be on the 2nd page by now...i think training starts soon, and IIRC, its like 11.55 to start. there are some night hours but not like what medco is offering.

Heh if you play nice I won't have to hand those damn things out :)

I don't think she has been a secretary before but has done a lot of the stuff that a secretary would do i guess.

I can ask my dad if he needs someone. Would she mind like 75-150k a year? I know its not alot, but hey, i think he is always lookin for secretaries or positions of the like.

has she applied at

hunnington, starkmaster an littleguy both work there pm them mabey they can help

verizion, phil an brian carter work there ask for some help cracker

alliance yea i dont know who works there but they always seem to be hiring

like i had mentioned before?

I dont work there.