1. 1. Track Day = F-Body VS BMW

• Sam's 5.0L BMW
    • Anthony's FireBurdy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

323.5hp/ton F-body vs 292.6hp/ton BMW..

All things equal, the F-body should win.

The F-body has a live rear axle and torque-arm suspension stock. And I doubt it's been left stock. So it should hook better than the BMW also.

Unless the f-body breaks/screws up, it should win.

Hmm that's a tuff one cause no ones seen ur new set run.

Anthonysd car hooks real well an he's made tons of passes as it sits

But knowing u an all ur past toys that fly but u haven't made a ton of passes on this setup(that I'm aware of)

it'll be a good close race not sure who will take it

Guest Removed

sam, turn the boost up.

come around him on the big end.

or pray to the none jew gods that the 10 bolt lets go

otherwise, its the fail body...

and rwhp number's dont mean shit. it how the torque will push either down the track, and how its put to the track that will count

We will find out at D42. Anthony was talking alil bit of trash last night so I wanna see what you guys think.

3400# 550rwhp auto fbody vs 2700# 395rwhp bimmer.

It made 610+ rwhp and 570+ rwtq last month ;)

Is Anthony driving his car? I say BMW if Anthony is driving.

You need to shut it. I'd place my car against your car that if you drove mine, you'd run like 14s :p

In all honesty, I don't care if Sam wins or not. I'm just trying to get him to the track finally. But the wax job on his car this weekend is nothing like the one I'll give him in a month :D

Just don't run 20psi, Sam :o

It made 610+ rwhp and 570+ rwtq last month ;)

Holy bigger numbers. Honestly I made 395rwhp and 405rwtq at 11# of boost. I am now seeing 14-15#. I am not gonna go to much more then that. I would guess I might be making 440rwhp 450rwtq. I gotta say it is feeling fast and really rolls out on the big end. And I know you dont care about who wins as neither do I but I am interested in what people will think the winner will be. And I am not racing the clock, first to cross line wins so better be ready when the tree goes green. :cool:

This is going to be a tough one. It's going to all come down to how sam brings the car. If it comes with a setup rearend geared out with a transbrake and huge slicks he could smoke the shit out of you.

From what I've seen from my subbie to my monte is the turbo noticed the larger improvements in cold air. But my monte had a roots style blower.

i have to say the bmw. chad and rl say it best. for those saying anthony will win have no idea about what a auto does to a turbo car. you guys are crazy to belive that sams car is only making around 400whp. i would buy mid to high with a auto.