Serious question...

2pointslow

I got approached about modeling, i never wanted to have that look. Now that i am all about making money/ investments. I am starting to think well since i put this much time/money into myself. Why not get some back from modeling.

What do you think?

Cut down/lose some size and go to the modeling side?

or

Do what i love and what makes me happy?

I got approached about modeling, i never wanted to have that look. Now that i am all about making money/ investments. I am starting to think well since i put this much time/money into myself. Why not get some back from modeling.

What do you think?

Cut down/lose some size and go to the modeling side?

or

Do what i love and what makes me happy?

what did you do/have done?

I've got a couple of friends that model, not as thier only source of income, but as a side thing as jobs come along. I say definitely go out and try it out. A friend of mine actually has set up an agency, if you want I can get you in contact with him to get some portfolio shoots done.

Guest tbutera2112
i know a dude who was making 2grand a month for modeling while he was still in high school...he only had to do one or two weekends a month...the extra money can never hurt!