Dover PWND my girl on FaceBook: Classic!!

Rhett

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she is pissed about this... I didn't say shit... But she knows a few people off here... hmmm who told?

Dude, come on. Stop caring. Send her a print screen on facebook of every bad mouthed thing in this thread and delete her from your list.

This fucking CUnt!!!!!

So I was just informed she is going out with my uncle tonight.. he is like 36, and she has meet him once! But She needed some one to vent to.. But I guess Her mom, grandma, aunt, friends, girls, co-workers (Yes she now has a job... at BDubs Dublin, if interested... need not apply!).. she chooses my fucking family. Fuck this bitch!!! Some one handle my light work!

• Downvote 1

This fucking CUnt!!!!!

So I was just informed she is going out with my uncle tonight.. he is like 36, and she has meet him once! But She needed some one to vent to.. But I guess Her mom, grandma, aunt, friends, girls, co-workers (Yes she now has a job... at BDubs Dublin, if interested... need not apply!).. she chooses my fucking family. Fuck this bitch!!! Some one handle my light work!

Wow, that's fucked on a couple of levels.

This fucking CUnt!!!!!

Dude I got a plan for you.

1. Stop giving a chit about her and make sure it is very well known

2. Come home on leave get her tore up from teh floor up drunk and make sure to give her some stupid sob story she will bite one to get this done and to continue

Make sure you have someone filiming these next steps

3. Get her half to 3/4 naked

4. Tell her she is just another notch on the headboard

5. Leave

5.5 for bounus and good measure to get your point across leave a hot lunch on her chest

6.Rett wins

As for the Friends I neglected while being with her (Shanton, Dover, Anthony, Andii, Rob) Sorry, I forgot the number one rule of Bros before Hoes... Andii... You can be a bro in this scenario

hahaha. stay safe bud! Good luck!

I dont care... just wondering... prob some guy I dont know about lol... Oh well fuck it.. Dover I say there def needs to be a party on the 15th or 16th of Jan! If you get what i am saying bro!

You do realize January 15th is Martin Luther King Jr's, and more importantly MY birthday ;) seems like plenty of reasons to party on this day.

So UPDATE:

I have not talked to the fucking cunt anymore since I told her to get fucked (which she has probably already) But I did call home to my family... well the first thing the said was. We are glad to see you dropped that slut. Somehow they had heard the whole story before I even told them. And btw... Dover they are a BIG BIG Fan!!! LoL But so she is done!! But all I can say is glad the bitch is done with!!! A weight has been lifted. First good night sleep in a while!

Where was this skank when I was over.

Got $20 that says Dover and I can Efflie tower the hoe while shanton man's the Camera?

jp as a friend i wouldnt let you do that to yourself...u have self respect unlike some of them. plus you can pull ass....