Porsche Panamera

Fiji ST

I was up at MAG earlier today and they just got in a Porsche Panamera 4S. I'm on the fence still about this car. It looks god awful in photos, but in the flesh, it looks somewhat better. I'm still one of those people who thinks Porsche should only be making sports cars, but that's for another topic.

What do others think?

*Some quick photos I took with my cell phone.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/naborgia/Panamera/PorschePanamera1.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/naborgia/Panamera/PorschePanamera2.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff66/naborgia/Panamera/PorschePanamera3.jpg

idk...its odd

ide have to see it in person i think...i kinda like it, but something about it just doesnt seem right

Maybe the 2 extra doors?

Meh, it's okay. I'd take the Cayenne before that thing though, but I'd take that over Lambos 4 door sports sedan

I just got back from Mag (They owe me, dumbasses left the running lights on for several hours on an Aston), seeing this car in person makes it seem like an even greater identity crisis! The front end looks like they tried to take cues from a Corvette (no front grille, long triangular headlight shape) and stretch the proportions to almighty hell. The car sits really high off the ground (think Audi Allroad), the back end is hideous. Oh, the interior looks like they threw chrome on every little trim piece they could. Good God, what have they done!

I just got back from Mag (They owe me, dumbasses left the running lights on for several hours on an Aston), seeing this car in person makes it seem like an even greater identity crisis! The front end looks like they tried to take cues from a Corvette (no front grille, long triangular headlight shape) and stretch the proportions to almighty hell. The car sits really high off the ground (think Audi Allroad), the back end is hideous. Oh, the interior looks like they threw chrome on every little trim piece they could. Good God, what have they done!

They did what and why did it involve you?

They did what and why did it involve you?

My Dad is friends with a few of the Dealers there, we were just shooting the shit as they were closing down for the evening, they apparently had someone in their dark grey Aston Martin and they never turned the running lights off (I don't know how you wouldn't notice). I had saw the tail lights were lit when I got there, I just assumed it as being "warmed up" for a customer, think again. I realized that no one ever took care of it, so I grabbed the last fella who was about to leave and let him know the running lights were still on. Apparently it had been several hours since the last person was in that car, just saved 'em from a lil embarrassment of having to jump one of their own cars on the lot.

My Dad is friends with a few of the Dealers there, we were just shooting the shit as they were closing down for the evening, they apparently had someone in their dark grey Aston Martin and they never turned the running lights off (I don't know how you wouldn't notice). I had saw the tail lights were lit when I got there, I just assumed it as being "warmed up" for a customer, think again. I realized that no one ever took care of it, so I grabbed the last fella who was about to leave and let him know the running lights were still on. Apparently it had been several hours since the last person was in that car, just saved 'em from a lil embarrassment of having to jump one of their own cars on the lot.

is it just me or my computer settings, or are your wheels (as shown in your sig) some ugly shade of green?