Funny Track (with turns) video

AudiOn19s

Why can't it be real? Last big supra meet where we went backroading, I was pulling the exact same shit with people. I'm come diggin out of corner, driving with me knee, soda in one hand, phone in the other, among other things. For the same reasons this guy decided to do it.

Why can't it be real? Last big supra meet where we went backroading, I was pulling the exact same shit with people. I'm come diggin out of corner, driving with me knee, soda in one hand, phone in the other, among other things. For the same reasons this guy decided to do it.

in this particular video it isnt real. if you listen to the sound of the engine, it shifts with his hands not even on the wheel. either way, its still entertaining :D

in this particular video it isnt real. if you listen to the sound of the engine, it shifts with his hands not even on the wheel. either way, its still entertaining :D

That's the joke, the Ferraromatic, hands not needed.

However, it''s not real. The wheel position didn't jive with track position at a couple of spots.

If it were real, I'd make it my mission in life to get him banned from every lapping/track day organization in existence. You do not fuck around when you're doing 150mph on the track with other people.