Rental Cars

Main3s

What are some good car rental places? I'm trying to get a one way rental but the price is crazy!! almost $1,000 for a week :eek: Anyone know of or got the hook up at car rental?

Or maybe you just want to give me a car... thats cool too.

i got my rental car in sandiego for 32 bucks a day :) go threw price line.com an put in ur age.

if your under 25 most rental car companies charge you liek 25 for the insurance a day... so with priceline put that into your offer for your rental car a day. i got a pt cruiser for 32 bucks a day they accepted my bid haha

but wait why a one way rental? thats probably why its more

You can setup your one way rental for one or two days and then rent a car locally for the remainder. The one way rate is super high so you just need to turn it in immediately.

:confused: I think I see what you're saying but I don't think its goanna work. The plan is to drive From Columbus to Houston TX and make a few stops on the way. Leave the rental car there and fly back to Columbus. The pain in the ass part is I already have the plain ticket and it’s non-transferable/ non-refundable. So I either drive my car and eat the cost of the plain ticket and have to cut 2 days out of the trip for travel back to columbus… Or pay $800 fucking dollars to get there :mad:

I treied U-hall Hahah, no luck there either. Almost the same amount for less days and miles. Oh well. It's part of the experience I guess. A 22 hour drive from Texas to Columbus by yourself is good for a little self reflection. :lol:. I'm not goanna let that stop me. It will be like a mini Gumball race. Except with no prize, no other people, not pit stops to party, no cool cars to race...so actually it's not at all like a gumball race. Hahaha. I hide my pain with humor.

I have a kia rondo right now since the bimmer is in the body shop its 30 a day but insurance is covering it.

Thanks for the offer mang, but I couldn't take that risk on behalf of someone I don't know. Too many what if's, Ya know?