Need help on which tire to run for winter

Browning

On my 1991 s10. thing sucked last winter but I had shitty tires. Looking to buy only two for the rear for now and I'm not sure what to run. Don't want anything expensive though if I can help it.

195/75/14

That's the stock size for this truck. Really just looking for a winter tire, not an all season. Got a set of tires from Derek on here a few years ago. Does he just keep a pile of tires or what? We met at babys r us :mamoru:

just put normal tires on there an load the bed fulyl loaded with snow to put weight over the rear itll do fine.. my ranger had 14 inch car street tires on it an i loaded the bed packed with snow an i was able to drive around perfectly fine

or if your too lazy to shovel snow in ever time it snows hard then logs/wood work too

just put normal tires on there an load the bed fulyl loaded with snow to put weight over the rear itll do fine.. my ranger had 14 inch car street tires on it an i loaded the bed packed with snow an i was able to drive around perfectly fine

or if your too lazy to shovel snow in ever time it snows hard then logs/wood work too

did this last year with wood and it didn't work good enough

Bags of sand or water softner salt. Probably the 2 best things to weigh down the truck bed

did this last year with wood and it didn't work good enough

sounds liek u didnt put enough weight in there then... step it up load it with logs an then put snow on that so it all freezes an its jsut one big piece of ice in the back bam instant traction. if if didnt work u didnt use it enough

an bags of sand. softntner things cost money.. logs an snow can be had for free :0

sounds liek u didnt put enough weight in there then... step it up load it with logs an then put snow on that so it all freezes an its jsut one big piece of ice in the back bam instant traction. if if didnt work u didnt use it enough

an bags of sand. softntner things cost money.. logs an snow can be had for free :0

Softener salt is like $2.50 per 60 lbs. Plus, you can use it for traction if you get stuck. Hence the point of sand or salt

tires weren't the greatest plus I'm on shitty country roads, hills and shit

Having had 5 S10s now beleive me they just don't have much weight in the back. As long as you have an all-season tire with good tread, put about 500 lbs in the bed. That is how I've gotten around with any of my trucks. The S10 I have now has a locker in it and that makes a big difference too. There is just something about a 2WD S10 that sucks worst then most in the snow.