Newest project

2highpsi

blown motor? or bad trans

supposedly both.... But I couldn't hear the supposed rod knock and the tranny seemed fine just going around the block.

... whats wrong with the evo you have now?

I sold my silver one. Now I have this one and a TT AWD stealth

I actually just took a new position and could

use a more "professional" car. An S4 would probably fit that bill. ;)

My boss is selling a 2004 S4 4.2l V8, silver with black leather. Auto Tranny. 85k on the odo. of that 185mi per week was cruising from Westerville to our office in Dayton.

Very nice car with zero issues. Adult driven, non smoker. Putting this up there on his behalf. PM me if interested.

Actually, after getting the car home I'm just not sure what to do. I originally went looking for an RS (lighter) car to strip and hack up to a REALLY light car and then throw on an HTA3586r or a Precision 6765. Run it on E85 @ 40ish psi and run 9s. I just happened to run across this thing at an unbelievable deal and couldn't pass it up. After getting it home and really looking it over, I don't wanna hack it up. It only has 46k and is really in awesome shape....

So I might just throw a new short block in it, redo the trans, de-gay it, and sell it. Then I could continue my search for an RS. I don't know though. I keep going back and forth on it....

What do these go for these days with mechanical problems? Gonna be a sexy time after you strip it.

One with 75k and a blown motor just sold on EvoM for 13k. I don't even wanna say what I paid for this....

My boss is selling a 2004 S4 4.2l V8, silver with black leather. Auto Tranny. 85k on the odo. of that 185mi per week was cruising from Westerville to our office in Dayton.

Very nice car with zero issues. Adult driven, non smoker. Putting this up there on his behalf. PM me if interested.

Might be a little more than I was looking for, but how much?

I wanted a red evo ... :(

trade ya;)

Special Racing tires, they come with racing stripes. Makes the car handle better.

True story!

I would put the 6g72TT in the evo :)

blah.... I am so disgusted with the stealth right now,.... It makes me appreciate working on 4g63s