Got the Dualsport parts in today!!

ponyjr1647545514

Well, I've been toying around the idea of dualsporting my Yz426. Once on the road going to save up for SM wheels. I received my ElectroSport Darkar kit today. Well built kit, very complete. Comes with wiring, headlight, horn, controls, mounts, turnsignals, taillight, ignition switch(!) and more! Now all i need are some street tires, and a WR stator/flywheel(anyone have one?). I'm excited to get this thing on the streets and have some fun! 50hp(ish) and 250lbs(ish), should be fun!

_______

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=435&pictureid=3258

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=435&pictureid=3257

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=435&pictureid=3256

A few pictures before i get started tearing it down and adding stuff. Won't be until next Thursday before i get a chance to start.

you have a quad and dont even ride it....fag

I do indeed ride it. I have takes it to Wayne a few times this year and over to a buddy's house a few times too. With school right now its hard to make time to pack up and drive a hour or what ever to ride. The street bikes i can just jump on and ride.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=435&pictureid=3260

brought the parts home. Already looking at modification of the kit. My aftermarket top triple clamp, has the hold bolts on the front, the OEM mounts on the sides, so i have to make a new bracket.

Guest Removed
I do indeed ride it. I have takes it to Wayne a few times this year and over to a buddy's house a few times too. With school right now its hard to make time to pack up and drive a hour or what ever to ride. The street bikes i can just jump on and ride.

im not a hour away, and you can ride either over here :p

2008. And apparently the FMF slipons come with an adapter so you can use stock header tube....

the FMF powercore 4 for you bike is $299.99

a SS powerbomb header is $199.99

Q4 slip-on is $349.99

MEGAbomb header is $359.99

We can get most of this in a 2-5 business days, anything over $100 bucks free shipping. I'm about 90% sure we have a Two Brothers slip-on in stock for your bike.

the FMF powercore 4 for you bike is $299.99

a SS powerbomb header is $199.99

Q4 slip-on is $349.99

MEGAbomb header is $359.99

We can get most of this in a 2-5 business days, anything over $100 bucks free shipping. I'm about 90% sure we have a Two Brothers slip-on in stock for your bike.

Check on it and give me a price on that one too...

Check on it and give me a price on that one too...

Looks like i was wrong. I do have a YZ250F slip on in stock, but for what ever reason it will not fit the WR. I can order their full system for the WR that also fits the YZ for $520. I think its the head pipe thats different from the YZ .

My tires should be here tomorrow along with the kickstand. Avon Roadriders 90/90-21, 100/90-19. should do ok. They were the best choice for a street specific tire, a little skinny but sticky. Dam i wish i had a 18 inch rear or some S/M rims!!

-Mirrors are on.

-most of the wiring done, need to call Electrosports tech support tomarrow on lunch break.

-going to bmv on monday to get title swap

-still need money for and find a wr250/426 stator and flywheel setup of go OEM.

Got the new Avons on today! look great but a little skinny, oh well they'll have to do. The kickstand is on too. What a great piece made by MSR. Bolted right on, fits well, and has just the right lean to it. I think i'm going to put a heavier spring on it just in case, feels a little too lose. Now only id Electrosport would call me back, get a stator and make it to the BMV.