Columbus Racing?

dover

Some of us just stopped doing all that for our own reasons. What's the point in eliminating 95% of the membership of the forum? What's the point in focusing solely on racing and cars/bikes?

I used to complain about this stuff and this goes into a lot of the reasons I don't post often anymore. This site essentially turned into a social networking site for like minded people. Just because you are like minded doesn't mean you always have to talk about the same things.

The good ol days...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name should be changed to ColumbusTalking.com..

We have had several events this year for people to make it out to and spectate/race at and I can only say I have seen the same 20/30 people at all of them. I think the admins/mods should do a "clean up" of the forum of all the wasteful people on here. So what if there a senior member or if they have 2,000 posts. I am tired of getting on here and seeing all these people continue to flood the site with there useless bullshit and not contribute to the overall site. I mean someone has to agree with me here? And I am sure the people I am talking about will post in here. Any who thats my yearly rant. Good day.

I try to come out to all events, but most of the track meets are during my school hours >_< or I would be out.

I don't have a car that "runs" and I don't make it to very many meets/events, but I very much enjoy reading about them and seeing the pictures/videos from them. I also interacting with a lot of members here whether it's about cars or not. I only have 13xx posts, guess I should be removed. :(

Scott that's a good idea but I have something up my sleeve for the busa being stock wheel base this season was just to get me good at the hand clutch.. Don't worry about next season it'll be a monster..

Zach the cobra is coming along I have changed my mind about 100 times no for which direction I want to go (1000 rwhp monster or 650's all day pump fun car) so we are taking our time with it in high hopes I make the right decision! Motor is sex though you'll have to come check it out.

I understand the concept of the whole social networking site now your all right I fail maybe I just miss the old times when everyone raced and every weekend we had new stories fuck I miss it.

Guest tbutera2112
I'd rather have a site of 20/30 DEDICATED RACING members than 4000 fucking keyboard heros.

This is a INTERNET FORUM but it is also and INTERNET FORUM NAMED COLUMBUS RACING!

And damn you Zach :bangbang:

whatre you bitchin about now? isnt that what you made your other forum for? shit i signed up and you wouldnt even approve my membership, even when i PMd you....hard to come out when nobody lets ya in the loop as to where shit is happening!

Next year is going to be nasty I can not fucking wait.

i was out a little bit last season, but i always had to have someone with me in my car since i had no license... if the car is ready this year, ill be out in it.... im debating cranking up the boost on my saab and coming to play if mexico with some of you guys....but again, as i said above...nobody lets me in the loop anymore as to where shit is happening....guess thats how it goes when you dont have a $40k car

I at least take part in the site.. we only made the PRK22 SECTION to take the bullshit out of the rest of the forum. And to be honest I have NO idea who you are...

I have no idea who you are.

You joined after I stopped coming out 3-5 nights a week. You also have a very good reason for not being on the site sooner. Serving our country is something I can respect.

Priorities shifted dont have time to get out to meets as often as I would like. But I have been at 3 meets you have been at just didnt have a reason to talk to you cause I didnt know you.

Oh and I am bored someone had to argue with you.

We have had several events this year for people to make it out to and spectate/race at and I can only say I have seen the same 20/30 people at all of them. I think the admins/mods should do a "clean up" of the forum of all the wasteful people on here. So what if there a senior member or if they have 2,000 posts. I am tired of getting on here and seeing all these people continue to flood the site with there useless bullshit and not contribute to the overall site. I mean someone has to agree with me here? And I am sure the people I am talking about will post in here. Any who thats my yearly rant. Good day.

Trying to say something, punk?

Haven't seen you at an autocross this year??? Remember that there are people on here involved in other forms of racing other than driving in a straight line. There are also a lot of people that show up to things that aren't so active on the site.

I wouldn't cut a ton of people, but it also gives the site a good name to claim to have 2K+ members wether they are active or not.

Plus some of us have more important priorities than racing on a Friday during work hours....weekends son!