hey whats up....

Guest Rowdy51

Guest Rowdy51
hey im ryan,i thought id get on here and see what it was all about. Im mostly into circle track racing and race regularly at columbus motor speedway. I drive a 08 focus as my dd. i also drive a lifted 84 chevy 1/2 ton. :bangbang:

hey im ryan,i thought id get on here and see what it was all about. Im mostly into circle track racing and race regularly at columbus motor speedway. I drive a 08 focus as my dd. i also drive a lifted 84 chevy 1/2 ton. :bangbang:

If you don't read the sticky at the top and follow the very, very simple instructions you are not going to see anything more than a slow, violent, and painful prison e-rape that will leave you crying and rocking in the corner.

Now ciricle track racing is pretty cool I would suggest posting pictures of your race car and the lifted truck before things get nasty.

Holding rep until we see how this plays out

Good to see you made effort to read the stickies and make a great introduction. This really tells me a lot about the great contributions you are surely going to make to Columbus Racing. We are soo lucky to have you. :rolleyes:

in for more raping.

so you use a chevy to tow your ford to the track?

OMG! Someone who races wants to join Columbus racing... Let's all jumps his shit for not properly posting pics. Then later we can all bitch about people who don’t race in a 6 + page thread! Yeesss :jerkit:

Welcome to CR... This is pretty much it. Post some pics of your car, I'm iliterate and can only judge you by looking at pictures.

OMG! Someone who races wants to join Columbus racing... Let's all jumps his shit for not properly posting pics. Then later we can all bitch about people who don’t race in a 6 + page thread! Yeesss :jerkit:

Welcome to CR... This is pretty much it. Post some pics of your car, I'm iliterate and can only judge you by looking at pictures.

:cool:

welcome ryan. we wouldnt mind seeing pics of your circle car.

ummm no

go back on your road trip.... :p