UFC 106 Saturday Night Meet

wagner

Bw3 Hilliard Rome Road. I would like to get there early and get a nice table for CR. The problem is that if it is only me and another person I won't be able to get a big one.

Who is in for beer, wings, and beatdowns?

if you go to gahanna, you'll see my brother seating people...about 6'3, 180lbs, brown hair cut short or buzzed down...named austin...tell him you need a table for 8-10 people or however many and that you're my friend (Evan) and he'll give you the table for however many people you need...even if you have just 1-2 people with you

if you do end up doing this, let me know by like saturday afternoon so i can let him know someone is coming up to get a table...i may end up going there for the fights anyways

edit, heres a pic of him i found on his myspace...hes a little slimmer now, but looks about the same

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/124/l_797dc7ebf2e7089eb038f9d2a323672f.jpg

I will do this on the west side since it is closer to my place.

Be there at 8pm sharp so we can get a table.

Also we can maybe meet up and do something before hand as well if people want. I know when we tried to do a gameworks night there were a few that wanted to meet before we went there.

x2 we always do shit on the west side pshh ill stay on the east side :p

in for gahanna b-dubs? id say reynoldsburg but i found out they dont play the fights...no PPV because they're a franchise

How late will this go 'til?

do you have a curfew at 18? lol. main fights usually start at 1145ish.

Ill see what me and my crew are doing, Anyone going to the LC for there MMA stuff next week?

WAT!?!? Is that the local promotion? I have wanted to catch one but forgot about it till you mentioned.

These usually last till after 12 first fight is at 10pm undercard is on spike.

COLUMBUS OHIO HATES TITO!