Who on here lays floors?

V8 Beast

I'm going to be redoing my dining room and kitchen floor in the next two weeks. I was wondering if anyone on here is in that line of work before I start getting estimates from stores.

Brian I got a friend that can take care of you for a great price.let me know if your interested.

Brian I got a friend that can take care of you for a great price.let me know if your interested.

I'm interested. I'm going to contact everyone, check their past work, price, and make a decision based on that. Another question is who has the hook up on laminate?

brian check out lumber liquidator.

i layed about 800 sq ft in my house, its really not hard to do.

i have no seems in any door ways unless it was transitioning to tile.

if your using it anywhere were there might get water on it, make sure that it is glued where it clicks together.

I'm interested. I'm going to contact everyone, check their past work, price, and make a decision based on that. Another question is who has the hook up on laminate?

Bargain Outlet has the best prices on that shit. Seriously though, you could tackle a project like this with help from a buddy or two. I recently did this in my living and dining rooms and it's not hard at all.

brian check out lumber liquidator.

i layed about 800 sq ft in my house, its really not hard to do.

i have no seems in any door ways unless it was transitioning to tile.

if your using it anywhere were there might get water on it, make sure that it is glued where it clicks together.

If you do this method, keep in mind that areas such as bathrooms may need pulled up for repairs. Things such as wax rings, worn out flanges, and leaks are all such reasons. Using a filler piece or transition piece leading into these rooms, can make removing this section of floor much much easier. Also try to buy at least 1 extra box for such instances.

also dont be a cheap skate, add value to your house and put something better than laminate down

+11ty billion. Laminate blows. Do it right or not at all. That's how you treat your car right? Plus your house is an actual investment.

I thought the same thing when I was looking at marble floors... but after comparing them laminate came out on top. Mostly because I'm not going to do my floors based on what someone may like 10 years from now when I sell it. Kids, upkeep, comfort, efficiency, etc all went into deciding on it.