Local indoor swimming pools?

TimTaylor751647545500

Lifetime (Sawmill and Hard) and Lifestyle (Sawmill and Billingsley) both have pools. Indoors, LT has a zero-grade "fun" pool that's typically about 84F, has a couple of lanes split aside (they say 25yards, but it hardly feels like it), as well as a pair of water slides. The "work-out" pool is 5 lane 25meters, typically 79F. There's also a larger outdoor pool (4 lane 25m, 2 lane 25m that's more open for kids to play, 2 slides, and another zero-grade ramp). The LS pool is 3 lanes 25yards, and felt about 85F when I was in there. If you're serious about training or have kids, LT is better. If you just want to putz around, or need a therapy pool, then LS.

YMCA in gahanna...not far from you and me...its where i go...just down from hoggy's at 62/morse. they have an indoor pool with 25m lanes, and a seperate kids area, so they're not in the way. i think ive only had to share a lane 1x, and that was for like 2 laps. also have a sauna and a whirlpool right there by the pool. water usually nice too.

not sure on adult rates, but i know my "young adult" (<25) is $28/mo. i want to say its like $39/mo for an adult...website will show for sure

Lifetime (Sawmill and Hard) and Lifestyle (Sawmill and Billingsley) both have pools. Indoors, LT has a zero-grade "fun" pool that's typically about 84F, has a couple of lanes split aside (they say 25yards, but it hardly feels like it), as well as a pair of water slides. The "work-out" pool is 5 lane 25meters, typically 79F. There's also a larger outdoor pool (4 lane 25m, 2 lane 25m that's more open for kids to play, 2 slides, and another zero-grade ramp). The LS pool is 3 lanes 25yards, and felt about 85F when I was in there. If you're serious about training or have kids, LT is better. If you just want to putz around, or need a therapy pool, then LS.

WHat?! I didnt know Lifestyle has a pool. I pass that place everyday, i knew they expanded after Media Play left but didnt know they added a pool.

The Rpac at OSU has like 8 indoor pools. Not completely sure but i think nonstudents may be able to buy passes.

I got a never-expiring pass to OSU from a friend who works there for $20 but he said they just stopped being able to do that...new system or something

i pay $30 a month to use the Concourse athletic facilities by the airport. They have a pool, hot tub, sauna, workout room is usually empty except for 530-7, all pretty good equipment and plenty of free weights.